Latest Update(30th July 2016): Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 15000 REET TGT TSP & Non-TSP Posts available at the official website www.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016
- 1 Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016
- 2 Rajasthan TGT Recruitment 2016
- 3 REET TGT Recruitment 2016
- 4 About Rajasthan Education Board
- 5 Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2016 Details:
- 6 Important Dates:
- 7 How to apply for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016?
- 8 Official Website: www.rajasthan.gov.in
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
The Elementary Education Department of Rajasthan has released an official advertisement for the applicants to apply online for Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2016 for 15000 number of posts at level (I to V) and level (VI to VIII). Applicants who are interested can grab this chance by filling REET 3rd Grade Teacher Bharti 2016 Application Form from 11th July 2016 to 1st August 2016 at official website given below.
Rajasthan TGT Recruitment 2016
A large number of recruitment for the aspirants who are searching for Teaching Jobs in the state of Rajasthan. So applicants are suggested to don’t waste their time and apply for the recruitment as soon as possible. Aspirants must check Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, last date, selection procedure, important link, application fee, admit card, results, etc.
REET TGT Recruitment 2016
The Rajasthan Education Board has released an official recruitment advertisement for the applicants to apply online for the posts of Raj Shiksha TSP and Non-TSP for 15000 number of vacancies. This vacancy is for those who have passed REET/ RTET exam with minimum aggregate marks of 60%. There are two levels in each post. Aspirants may choose according to their interests and fill Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment application form through online mode by visiting the official website or by following the steps given below.
About Rajasthan Education Board
The Rajasthan Education Board Department is responsible for conserving the bright history of the state as used to be in the golden era of Rajasthan University. The department is anxious with giving education and setting up relevant frames and infrastructure across the state. This department plays a main role and working to create a facilitative environment in which all the people i.e. women, youth, and others would explore their knowledge and skills by pursuing higher, secondary, primary, and mass education.
Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2016 Details:
Name of the Board: Rajasthan Education Board
Total number of Vacancy: 15000 Posts
Name of the Posts: TSP and Non-TSP
|S.No.||Name of Post||Vacancy||Class I – V||Class VI – VIII|
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have passed (Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers) with REET exam. General category applicants need to score 60% marks and SC/ ST category applicants need to score 36% in REET Exam.
Age Limit: The applicants who want to apply for this recruitment must satisfy the minimum age limit qualification which is as follow:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
The age relaxation will be given as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Selection Process: The applicants may get selected for the post of Rajasthan Teacher on the basis of written test and personal interview.
Pay Scale: The applicants are needed to check official notification given on the official website.
- Online Application Starting date is 11th July 2016
- The last date to apply online is 1st August 2016
How to apply for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016?
Applicants may apply for Rajasthan Teacher 3rd Grade Bharti 2016 online form through its official website on or before the last date of submission i.e. 1st August 2016. The aspirants who are going to apply for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment they need to keep all the documents, recent colour photographs and signature of the aspirants to be scanned and then follow the simple steps given below:
- Applicants need to visit the official website provided below at the end of this page.
- Then, download the Rajasthan TGT Recruitment official notifications for the posts of TSP and Non-TSP.
- Read the complete information and follow the instructions given.
- Then, check the recruitment section.
- Then, select the official advertisement to apply online.
- Select the desire posts and click on the “Apply online” link.
- Then, again click on apply online.
- After that applicants need to choose the level that he/ she wants.
- Then aspirants need to fill the application form carefully with all correct details.
- Upload all the scanned copy of the documents, photo and signature of the applicant.
- Then they need to validate the application form.
- After validation, you may click on proceed option.