Rajasthan Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2017, Apply for 2615 Authorized Dealer posts at www.animalhusbandry.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2017
- 1 Rajasthan Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2017
- 2 Rajasthan Animal Husbandry Authorized Dealer Jobs:
- 3 animalhusbandry.rajasthan.gov.in vacancy 2017:
- 4 Rajasthan Animal husbandry jobs Important Dates
- 5 How to apply for the Rajasthan animal husbandry notification?
- 6 Rajasthan animal husbandry driver result 2017:
- 7 Official website: www.animalhusbandry.rajasthan.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Rajasthan Animal husbandry department which is also called as the Pashupalan Vibhag has invited the application from the candidates who wanted to apply for the post of the authorized dealer. The animal husbandry department was seeking applications from the candidates who have the required qualification to apply for the given posts. There are 2615 number of posts approximately. The last date to apply online is 31st March 2017. The process of registration will get over after that. The candidates who are interested can apply for the Rajasthan Animal Husbandry Jobs 2017 before the last date. The admit cards will be available just a few days before the exam. The candidates can visit the official website of the department which is www.animalhusbandry.rajasthan.gov.in for more detailed information.
Rajasthan Animal Husbandry Authorized Dealer Jobs:
Previously, the agriculture department was the only department which had taken care of the animal husbandry as well as the fisheries department. Then it was in the years 1958 the animal husbandry and the fisheries department was made separate and the Rajasthan Animal Husbandry department came into existence. Rajasthan state has got about 7% of the India’s total cattle population. The aspiring applicants who have the required eligibility can apply for the job of Authorized Dealer in this department. The candidates who are looking for the state government job should apply for the same and they should prepare well for the exam and get selected.
animalhusbandry.rajasthan.gov.in vacancy 2017:
The important details of the Rajasthan Animal Husbandry jobs 2017 are given here and the candidates should visit the official website of the department which is www.animalhusbandry.rajasthan.gov.in for the further updates.
- Name of the department: Rajasthan Animal husbandry department
- Name of the post: Authorized Dealer
- Total number of posts: 2615 posts
- Last date of registration: 31st March 2017
- Date of the exam: will be declared soon
- Date of release of the admit card: will be available soon
Rajasthan Animal husbandry jobs Important Dates
The key dates to apply for the Rajasthan animal husbandry dealer posts 2017 are given below and the aspirants can get all the updates from the website of the department.
- Last date to apply for the recruitment process: 31st March 2017
- The date of the written exam: available soon
- Date of release of admit card: available soon
- Date of declaration of result: will be available soon
How to apply for the Rajasthan animal husbandry notification?
Candidates should read this complete article and the necessary steps to apply for the Rajasthan Animal husbandry driver jobs 2017 are given here and candidates can follow the simple steps as it is and apply for the vacancy before the last date.
- The applicants should go to the website of animal husbandry department
- Applicants should open the recruitment link
- Then, the candidates should enter their required details at the given place carefully
- Submit the details by clicking on the submit option
- Then take the print out of the Rajasthan Pashupalan Vibhag driver jobs 2017.
Rajasthan animal husbandry driver result 2017:
The Rajasthan animal husbandry driver result 2017 will be declared by the officials only when the evaluation of the answer sheets are done completely and then the selected candidates will be called for the next round of the selection process. The short listed candidates will be called for the skill test also and then the final merit list of the applicants will be made and declared.