Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 571 Junior Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade II Post at rhcexam.raj.nic.in :
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2015
- 1 Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2015
- 2 Rajasthan High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2015
- 3 www.hcraj.nic.in online form
- 4 HCRAJ Recruitment Vacancy & Age Limit 2015
- 5 Rajasthan High Court JJA Recruitment Eligibility & Salary
- 6 Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Selection Process
- 7 Rajasthan High Court Admit card 2015 & Result
- 8 Official Website : rhcexam.raj.nic.in | hcraj.nic.in
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
Rajasthan High Court issued a recruitment notice on 8th September to take qualified personnel for 571 available posts of Junior Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade-II as per advertisement No. RHCJ/Exam Cell/JJA/2015/796. Online applications have been invited from the interested applicants in response to the Rajasthan High Court Clerk Grade II Recruitment 2015. Candidates will need to complete registration online by filling up registration form. Application started from 11th September and will continue till 6th October.
The Rajasthan High Court is the High Court of the state of Rajasthan. It was established on 21 June 1949 under the Rajasthan High Court Ordinance, 1949. It operates judicial activities of the entire state by remaining functional. For the different departments under its governance, it recruits skilled workforce. This year’s Judicial Assistant and Clerk recruitment is a much awaited one among the candidates. So, it is expected that lot of interested applicants will apply.
Rajasthan High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2015
Application form is available on the website: rhcexam.raj.nic.in Offline mode of registration is not available. After the deadline, application link will be disabled. Application fee of 100/-Rs is applicable for general candidates and fee for SC/ST candidates is 25/-Rs. Payment has to be made online and last day for payment is 5th October. Payment can be done through net banking/online banking/ bank challan.
www.hcraj.nic.in online form
- Name of the organization: Rajasthan High Court]
- Name of the post: Junior Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade II
- Total post: 571 (535 for Assistant and 36 for Clerk)
- Application mode: Online
- Status: Started from 11th September
- Deadline: 6th October
- Fee: 25/-Rs for reserved and 100/-Rs for general
- Last date for fee payment: 5th October
- Age limit: 18 to 32 years
- Eligibility: Graduation in Law under any recognized University
- Salary: 5,200 to 20,200/-Rs with grade pay of 2,400/-Rs.
- Selection process: Written test and Computer Typing Test
- Full mark of written test: 300
- Cut off mark: 50% for general and 45% for reserved
- Full mark of the typing test : 100 ( 50 for speed test and 50 for efficiency test)
- Cut off mark for each part of typing test: 40%
- Website: rhcexam.raj.nic.in
HCRAJ Recruitment Vacancy & Age Limit 2015
Rajasthan HC Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2015 will be done for a total of 571 posts. Out of the total vacancies, 535 are for Junior Judicial Assistant category and 36 are for Clerk Grade II. Out of 535 posts, 17 posts for the persons with disabilities and 10 posts for outstanding sports persons are reserved and out of the 36 posts, 1 post is reserved for physically handicapped category.
Candidates must be aged between 18 to 35 years to be considered eligible for the post. Age relaxation will be done for reserved quota. Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST category and for 10 years for physically handicapped.
Rajasthan High Court JJA Recruitment Eligibility & Salary
Candidate must be a graduate from any university established by Law in India or its equivalent examination from any university recognized by the Government for the purpose and Must have basic knowledge of Computer. They will have to go through computer test in the selection process. Selected candidates for Rajasthan HC Judicial Assistant and Clerk post will be given salary ranged from Rs. 5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Selection Process
Selection of Rajasthan High Court 571 Posts Recruitment 2015 will be done on the basis of written test and computer typing test. The written exam will be multiple choice type and will contain three parts: Hindi, English and General Knowledge. Each part will carry 100 marks. Full mark of the exam will be 300. Each paper will carry 50 questions.
General candidates will need to secure at least 50% marks and reserved applicants will need to get at least 45% mark to be eligible for the computer type writing test that will be held later. For type writing test, there will be speed test on computer. Minimum speed should be 8000 depressions per hour on computer. Data will have to be fed in English Language or in dual language such as English and Hindi. Each of computer speed and efficiency test will carry 50 marks and applicants will need to secure at least 40% marks in each test.
Rajasthan High Court Admit card 2015 & Result
Rajasthan High Court Admit card 2015 will be issued for the written exam approximately 15 days prior to the test. It will be available on the website for download. Result of the test will also be published on the official site. A fixed date to publish result has not yet been announced.
Download Official Notification
Apply Online for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2015