Latest Update (7th March 2017) : Rajasthan High Court Stenographer and LDC Recruitment 2017 For 2043 Vacancies available Online at www.hcraj.nic.in
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017:
- 1 Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017:
- 2 Rajasthan High Court Steno, LDC jobs:
- 3 www.hcrajnic.in LDC jobs:
- 4 Eligibility for Raj High Court Stenographer job:
- 5 Important dates:
- 6 Syllabus for Raj High Court LDC Exam 2017:
- 7 Process to apply for Rajasthan High Court jobs:
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
Rajasthan High Court has released the employment notification for the selection and recruitment of the applicants for the post of stenographer and LDC. The candidates who are desperate to get the jobs of Lower division Clerk and stenographer in the Rajasthan High court should apply before the last date of application submission. The last date to apply by the online mode of application submission is 18th March 2017. The candidates should make sure that apply by the online mode on or before the last date. The rest of the details of the Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2017 are given below and the applicants can also visit the official website of the high court that is www.hcraj.nic.in.
Rajasthan High Court Steno, LDC jobs:
Rajasthan High Court is the most important department which is now going to select and recruit the applicants for the various posts of stenographer and lower division clerk in the Rajasthan High Court. This time the Raj High Court has issued the employment notification for the selection of approximately 2000 vacancy for the eligible candidates. The applicants should apply for the posts before the last date of application submission.
www.hcrajnic.in LDC jobs:
There are approximately 2000 posts of the LDC and Stenographer which are to be filled by this recruitment drive. The candidates should the information below and apply for the vacancies as soon as they can before the last date of registration.
- Name of the organization: Rajasthan High Court
- Name of the positions: Stenographer and Lower Division Clerk
- Total no of posts: 2043vacancies
- Location of the job: Rajasthan State
- Date of the exam: Available soon
- Date of release of the result: Will be available soon
- Official website: www.hcraj.nic.in
Eligibility for Raj High Court Stenographer job:
The education required:
The applicants should have completed the class 12th exam and they should have the computer course certificate from the recognized area. The candidates should also have a good typing speed.
Age limit: The candidates should have the age limit between 18years and 35 years and the candidates can check for any relaxation in the age form the official website of the department.
The important dates about the Rajasthan High Court vacancies 2017 are tabulated here and all the aspirants should apply for the jobs before the last date of the online application submission.
- Initial date of online registration: 18th February 2017
- Last date of registration: 18th March 2017
- Date of the admit card: available soon
Syllabus for Raj High Court LDC Exam 2017:
The written exam for the posts will have two papers of Hindi and English language each. The maximum marks will be 100 for each papers and the time limit will be 90 minutes. Both the papers will be conducted separately and the question papers will be of multiple choice questions.
Then the candidates will have to appear for the Computer efficiency and speed test which will again be of two papers. The computer efficiency and the second will be speed test. The maximum marks will be 50 marks each for both the papers and the time duration will be 10 minutes for each papers.
The candidates can check the exact syllabus for the papers form the official website of the department.
Process to apply for Rajasthan High Court jobs:
The applicants, who were waiting for the jobs of lower division Clerk, Stenographer, should download the online application which is available on the official website of the Raj High court by following the process given below.
- The applicants should go to the official website of Raj High Court
- The candidates should open the online application form link
- Candidates should then fill the application form
- Take the print out of the application form for further use
- Then submit the duly filled application form.
Official Website: www.hcraj.nic.in