Latest Update(28th November 2016 2016): Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016 Apply for 1309 Helper, Pump Driver, Meter Reader Posts at www.rajwater.gov.in
Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016
- 1 Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016
- 2 Rajasthan PHED Jobs 2016
- 3 Rajasthan Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment Details:
- 4 Rajasthan PHED Vacancy 2016
- 5 How to apply for the Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016?
- 6 Important Dates:
- 7 Official Website: www.rajwater.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Office of Chief Engineer, Public Health Engineering Department, Jal Bhawan has currently issued an official advertisement related to the 1181 (increased to 1181+ 128= 1309) number of Vacancies for the posts of Pump Driver, Fitter, Helper. The authority has invited the PHED Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 Online Application forms on or before the last date i.e. 31st August 2016 (Extended to 30th November 2016). Applicants are advised to follow the official website provided below for the official notification and the aspirants have to apply only if they meet the eligibility criteria conditions in all the aspects.
Rajasthan PHED Jobs 2016
The online application link for the Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016 will be available from 01st August 2016 (Extended to 01st November 2016) on its official website. For more information related to the Rajasthan Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2016 applicants are suggested to read the complete article below. We have provided the all the details regarding the education qualification, age criteria, selection process, etc. are given here on this web page.
Rajasthan Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment Details:
Name of the Organization: Public Health Engineering Department, Rajasthan
Total Number of the vacancies: 1309 posts
Name of the posts: Technical Personnel
- Helper: 958 Vacancies
- Pump Driver II: 174 Vacancies
- Meter Reader: 69 Vacancies
- Fitter II: 49 Vacancies
- Electrician-II: 39 Vacancies
- Lineman Grade-II: 20 Vacancies
Educational Criteria: Candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment should have completed ITI diploma in respective fields from well-known authorized engineering university. Check education qualification by posts wise details on the official website given below.
Age Limit: The age limit of the applicants must be in between 18 year to 35 years. Upper age relaxation for reserved category aspirants will be applicable as per the government norms.
Selection Process: The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Academic Qualification.
Salary: Aspirants who will be selected for the desired posts will get a great amount of salary i.e. Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1750/- to Rs. 2400/- as decided by the authority.
Application Fee: The application is different for the different category candidates and that is mentioned below.
- For General and OBC category applicants : Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST category applicants : Rs.180/-
- For TSP/ Handicapped category applicants : Rs. 60/-
Rajasthan PHED Vacancy 2016
Candidates those who are interested in the Public Health Engineering Department Jobs 2016, they can apply by submitting the PHED Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 Application Form through the online mode. The online application form will be available on the official website provided below from 01st August and the last date to apply for Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016 Online is 30th November 2016. After applying online the aspirants are suggested to keep a hard copy of the online application form for your future use. Here below we have provided some simple steps to apply for the recruitment easily without facing any difficulty.
How to apply for the Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016?
- First, visit the official website i.e. www.rajwater.gov.in.
- Read the official notification completely.
- All those aspirants who are eligible for Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016 are invited for applying online.
- Fill all the necessary information like Personal Details, Educational Qualifications, Application fee according to their category within 30 minutes otherwise the session will be closed, which are required.
- Then, upload the recent Photograph, Signature, and Demand Draft in a given manner.
- After successfully filling the application form, aspirants can click on the preview button and can the lock. By Clicking Once on Lock, the applicant cannot be allowed to change the lock.
- All of this above process, aspirants got the Registration Number which is used in the future.
- Date of Publishing the Official Notification: 30th May 2016.
- Opening date for online application registration: 01st August 2016 (Extended to 01st November 2016)
- Closing date for online application registration: 31st August 2016 (Extended to 30th November 2016)