Latest Update (15th September 2017): Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Apply for latest Rajasthan Police Vacancies for 13583 Constable posts From 22nd August 2017 at the official website www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 For Constable Post
- 1 Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 For Constable Post
- 2 Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2017
- 3 police.rajasthan.gov.in Online Notification
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- 5 Physical Standards:
- 6 Rajasthan Police Exam Important Dates:
- 7 How to apply for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017?
- 8 Official Website: www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
The Rajasthan Police Department has released the recruitment notification to recruit the applicants for the post of constable in the police department. All the interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2017. The Police department has uploaded the notification for different Constable Vacancies in the official website of the Rajasthan police department. The applicants should keep them self-updated for the Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2017 and get the latest updates from its official website www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2017
The Rajasthan Police department was set up in the year 1951 and all the eligible officers from all over the state of Rajasthan were recruited. The main aim of Rajasthan Police is to maintain the law, order and keep peace in the area. The Rajasthan Police force recruits the eligible and willing candidates from time to time to fill the gap in the vacancies and the recruitments every year. All the interested applicants should apply for the Rajasthan Police constable Vacancies 2017. The applicants can check the details in this article and also from the official website of the department.
police.rajasthan.gov.in Online Notification
- Name of the Department: Police Department Rajasthan
- Name of the Post: Constable
- Total No. of job: 13583 posts
- Post Category: Recruitment
- Starting Date to apply: 22nd August 2017
- Last Date to apply: Update Soon
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Mode of submission of application form: Online mode
- Official website: www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
Education Qualification: Applicants who are interested in the recruitment should have class 10th/ Secondary from any authorized board.
Age Limit: The age limit of the different category candidates is provided as follows.
- Minimum age limit for the eligible candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for the eligible candidates: 23 Years
- Age Relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates
Selection Process: The selection process of the interested candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written Exam
- Physical Exam
- Personal Interview
- Medical Exam
For Male Candidates:
- Height: Minimum 168 cm
- Chest: Minimum 81 cm (minimum expansion 5 cm)
- 10 km Race must be finished within 60 minutes
For Female Candidates:
- Height: Minimum 157 cm
- 5 km Race must be finished within 35 minutes
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee as per the norms of the government.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a great amount of pay scale i.e. Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 every month.
Rajasthan Police Exam Important Dates:
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 22nd August 2017
- The last Date for submission of online application Form: 20th September 2017
- Exam Date: Available Soon
How to apply for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now, search and click on the link of constable recruitment
- Press on the link and read the official notification carefully before applying for the recruitment process.
- Enter all the information in the application form correctly.
- Attach all the required documents
- Click on the submit tab
- Download the application form
- Take a print out of it for future use.