Rajasthan Postal Cirlcle GDS Recruitment 2017 Apply for 1577 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts at the official website i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in
Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- 1 Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- 2 Raj Post Office Recruitment 2017
- 3 Rajasthan Post Office Vacancy Details 2017
- 4 Post Office Rajasthan Vacancy Details:
- 5 Eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2017
- 6 How to apply for Rajasthan Post Office Vacancy 2017?
- 7 Important Dates:
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Raj Post Office has released the latest notice to fill the 1577 number of vacancies for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Applicants those who have completed class 10th/ Matriculation can apply online for the Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible. This is a great chance for the candidates to work with the Rajasthan state government. Applicants those who are interested for the Post Office Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs have to apply before the last date of the submission of application fee i.e., 3rd May 2017. All the candidates are suggested to stay connected with us for all the latest updates related to the recruitment process.
Raj Post Office Recruitment 2017
The Rajasthan post office has currently released the job notice at the official website of the department i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in. The notice has been declared as “Rajasthan Post Office Vacancy Notice 2017 for GDS Posts“. It is the great chance for the applicants those who are dreaming to get a job in the Rajasthan Govt department. Hence, all the candidates are suggested to go through the information provided in the article below. More detailed information like educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, how to apply process, and selection process related to the Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 are provided in the article below.
Rajasthan Post Office Vacancy Details 2017
|Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Postal Circle department|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1577 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government jobs|
|Closing date to apply online||03rd May 2017|
Post Office Rajasthan Vacancy Details:
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1577 posts
- Un-Reserved Category Candidates: 919 posts
- OBC Category Candidates: 133 posts
- SC Category Candidates: 246 posts
- ST Category Candidates: 279 posts
Eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: The willing candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment must possess Matriculation or class 10th certificate from the authorized board or university. Also, the applicants must have the knowledge on the computer to apply for the Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak.
Age limit: The age limit of the interested candidates who are willing in applying for the recruitment must lie in between 18 years to 40 years. Also, candidates are suggested to refer the official notice available at the official web page of the department.
Selection Process: The applicants who are interested in applying for the released posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Automatic Generated Merit List.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The applicants who will be selected for the desired posts will receive the salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Application Fee: The applicants those who are willing to apply for the recruitment application form need to pay the application fee that is not refundable. Category wise application fee is provided as follows.
- General/ OBC Category applicants: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST Category applicants: No application fee
How to apply for Rajasthan Post Office Vacancy 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in
- Search and click on the Recruitment section.
- Open the Online Application Form link
- Fill all the details that are required carefully
- Upload all the copies of essential certificates
- Make a payment of application fee
- Click on submit option and complete the application process
- Take the print out of the application form for future use.
- The Starting Date for the online submission of the application form: 04th March 2017
- The last date for the submission of application form: 03rd May 2017
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in