Rajasthan Grade 3 Sanskrit Teachers Recruitment 2017 Notification has been released. Fill the online application form for 1829 Sanskrit Teachers at www.rajsanskrit.nic.in.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teachers Recruitment 2017
- 1 Rajasthan Sanskrit Teachers Recruitment 2017
- 2 Rajasthan Sanskrit Teachers Vacancy 2017
- 3 Rajasthan 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy 2017 – Details
- 4 Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- 5 How to Apply for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teachers Recruitment 2017?
- 6 Official Website: www.rajsanskrit.nic.in
- 7 Share this:
- 8 Like this:
- 9 Related
The Department of Sanskrit Education, Rajasthan has issued an official recruitment notification for 1829 Sanskrit teachers within the state of Rajasthan. All the eligible and eager candidates are requested and invited to register themselves to take part in the recruitment process.
Before the applicants register themselves for the concerned employment opportunity, it is a request that they must go through the online official notification provided by the department/authority on the official website that is www.rajsanskrit.nic.in. So, all the aspiring candidates are requested to register themselves before the last date to apply online that is 13th of October 2017.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teachers Vacancy 2017
Candidates who want to be dream Teaching Jobs and search for here and there on Internet surfing you may visit final destination and check update the Latest Raj Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy 2017 Notification. All those candidates who are going to apply for the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Application form 2017 before please meet the eligibility criteria and after satisfaction and eligible regard, this posts should be applied before on the last date.
The aspirants should be applying the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Online Form Apply via an official website; otherwise, the application form will not be accepted. Candidates can check further more details about the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Jobs 2017 like as Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates etc.
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy 2017 – Details
|Name of the Department||Rajasthan Sanskrit Department|
|Name of the Examination||Rajasthan Sanskrit Vibhag Vacancy|
|Name of the Post||3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date to Apply Online||14-09-2017|
|Last date to Apply Online||13-10-2017|
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
The applicants who are willing to apply for the Sanskrit Teacher or the General Teacher vacancies must fill up the online application form that has been provided by the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teachers Department on their official website. The interested applicants also need to fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years.
Candidates who are having Graduation/ Post Graduation / D.Ed./M.Ed/ B.Ed Degree from a recognized University or Institute with good academic records can apply for the above job role.
The applied candidates need to pay the following application fee:
General and Creamy layer OBC Category and SC/ ST Category of Other State: Rs. 100/-
Non Creamy layer OBC Category of Rajasthan: Rs. 70/-
SC/ ST Category of Rajasthan: Rs. 60/-
The official will select the candidates based on their performance in the following rounds,
The selected candidates will receive an attractive pay according to the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teachers Recruitment 2017?
- Firstly, the candidates have to log on to the official website that is www.rajsanskrit.nic.in
- When the website gets opened, select the Recruitment tab given on the homepage
- Then look out for the link that states “Raj Sanskrit 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification”
- Go through the official notification sensibly and confirm the eligibility requirements
- Open the link and fill the online application form with all the necessary details as per the details given in your documents and avoid making any mistakes
- After that, pay the asked application fee and submit the online application form prior to the final date
- At last, take a printout or hard copy of your filled and submitted application form for the future
The information provided regarding Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017 is only for the reference purpose only. For more details of the notification, refer to the official notification provided here through the straightforward link.