RBC officials have released the recruitment notification for Compliance Volcker Testing
RBC Jobs 2016
- 1 RBC Jobs 2016
- 2 Royal Bank of Canada Jobs 2016
- 3 www.rbcroyalbank.com Careers
- 4 RBC Careers
- 5 RBC Application Form 2016
- 6 RBC Compliance Volcker Testing Vacancy Requirements
- 7 RBC Compliance Volcker Testing Job Summary
- 8 How to Apply for Royal Bank of Canada Volcker Testing Job
- 9 RBC Compliance Volcker Testing Job
- 10 Official Website: www.rbcroyalbank.com
- 11 Share this:
- 12 Like this:
- 13 Related
RBC full form is Royal Bank of Canada. If we talk about the largest banks in Canada so Royal Bank of Canada holds the number 1 position. Royal Bank of Canada providing services to over 16 million clients. Total of 78,000 employees are there with Royal Bank of Canada worldwide. Royal Bank of Canada corporate headquarters are situated in Toronto, Ontario. Royal Bank of Canada was formed in 1864. It was formed in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Royal Bank of Canada 003 is the institution number.
Royal Bank of Canada Jobs 2016
Royal Bank of Canada is a brand name in Canada, personal and commercial banking operations are branded as Royal Bank of Canada. Approximately to ten million customers Royal Bank of Canada is serving through its 1,209 network branches. U.S. banking were having the subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada with 439 branches across six states in the Southeast. These branches served approximately to more than million clients. 127 branches of Royal Bank of Canada are there across seventeen countries in Caribbean continents, and they are providing services to more than 1.6 million customers. If we talk about the investments of Royal Bank of Canada so RBC has invested in Capital Markets worldwide and also into corporate banking subsidiary. RBC Dominion Securities is an investment brokerage firm.
The employee should have an ability to perform in the firm to meet the requirement of Volcker Rule Dodd-Frank and also the Consumer Protection Act requirements. The employee should assist in the execution of the plans for the firm’s independent testing program.
Candidates will be responsible for conducting Volcker independent globally testing for Royal Bank of Canada business units. Volcker independent testing should include:
The fairness and capability while running the RBC banking entity’s compliance program. The analysis of the program which will include all the required elements of the Rule. Maintaining the effectiveness of the banking internal controls, which will include the analysis and documentation of the analysis done. Maintaining the analysis report of the instances in which internal controls have been breached, also mentioning of the point how to fix the breaching of the internal controls.
RBC Application Form 2016
Maintaining the effectiveness of the banking firm’s management procedures. Making a detailed report of risk judgment of all the Volcker business units. Current findings for the management in the form of detailed written report. Candidat also need to do track findings for RBC. Employee need to complete all the Volcker training modules. Give assistance to other compliance projects if needed.
RBC Compliance Volcker Testing Vacancy Requirements
- Should have the knowledge of the Volcker Rule
- Employee should know how to interact with the business Unit Heads and the senior level management people of the Compliance and Legal Department.
- Employee have to prepare point to point and clear reports in a given time.
- Employee should be well aware of which document is applicable into business requirements.
- Employee have to travel Royal Bank of Canada offices situated in the United States of America and Canada and if possible than overseas.
- Employee must have a related work experience of 4 years
- Candidate should possess bachelor’s degree
- Percentage of travelling Required is 20% to 25%
- Should have prior experience in a regulator i.e. CFTC, The Federal Reserve, SEC
- Should have 7 & 24 series license
RBC Compliance Volcker Testing Job Summary
- Company Address:30 Hudson
- Location:Jersey City
- Work Hours weekly:40 plus
- Salary Scale:Not disclosed + Bonus
- Employment Type:Regular
- Travelling Required:0
- Work Environment:Regional Office
- Manager of People:No
- Last Date Date: 25th November 2015
How to Apply for Royal Bank of Canada Volcker Testing Job
- Go to www.rbcroyalbank.com
- Look for the career tab on the home page of the RBC website
- Select the post in which you want to apply
- Fill the application form
- Take the print out of the form for further use
- Direct link to apply is mentioned below