Latest Update (3rd October 2017): RECUES Recruitment 2017, RCUES Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for Regional Center for Urban and Environmental Studies 756 vacancies Notification at www.onlinercues.in
RCUES Recruitment 2017
- 1 RCUES Recruitment 2017
- 2 RCUES Andhra Pradesh Notification 2017
- 3 www.onlinercues.in Recruitment 2017
- 4 RCUES Bill Collector Assistant Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 RCUES Vacancy 2017
- 6 RCUES Jobs Details Post wise
- 7 Regional Center for Urban and Environmental Studies Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 8 Official Website: www.onlinercues.in
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
The Regional Center for Urban and Environmental Studies has released the notification for the posts of Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, and other posts. They are looking for 756 candidates who deserve and are hard working. All the eligible candidates who are interested in this kind of vacancy can apply for the RCUES Posts by filling up the application form before the arrival of its last date. Candidate can check the notification for RCUES available on its website www.onlinercues.in. Here in this post, you can check the details about the RCUES Application Form dates, Process to Apply, and Eligibility Criteria for the same.
RCUES Andhra Pradesh Notification 2017
As per the notification, the authorities are looking for the candidates who can perform their tasks in time for the post of Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, and other such posts. Candidates who are eligible for the post must have Graduation degree and has MS Office certificate with good computer knowledge. The age of the candidate to apply for this post must not be more than 40 years of age. You can check the details about this vacancy below. Before applying for the RCUES jobs, the candidate must look for the details related to the RCUES Bill Collector, Assistant and Accountant posts available here.
www.onlinercues.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Regional Center for Urban and Environmental Studies|
|Exam Name||Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, and other posts|
|Number of the Post||756 Posts|
|Starting Date of Apply Online||26th September 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||7th October 2017|
|Date of Exam||22nd October 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
RCUES Bill Collector Assistant Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must hold the Graduation degree from the recognized university. He or she must also have the passing certificate in MS Office along with profound knowledge of Computers. For the System Manager post, the candidate must have completed the Database Management course and must have good knowledge of networking.
The age of the candidate for RCUES jobs must not be more than 40 years of age. For more details, you must check the notification.
RCUES Vacancy 2017
To select the candidate, the authority will conduct the written test and personal interview and the candidate’s performance in these two processes will help the authority in making the right decision.
The candidate must require paying the application fees for the same where the general category candidate must require paying the application fees of 500INR whereas, for the SC/ST category, the candidate has to pay the fees of 150INR.
RCUES Jobs Details Post wise
- Bill Collector: 165 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 133 Posts
- Health Assistant: 29 Posts
- System Assistant: 110 Posts
- Junior Accountant: 93 Posts
- Senior Stenographer: 110 posts
- System Manager: 110 Posts
Regional Center for Urban and Environmental Studies Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- To apply for this recruitment, the candidate must register them if he or she is not registered.
- If the candidate is already registered then he or she must enter the login details.
- After entering the login details, click on the Login icon.
- As soon as the candidate presses the login icon he or she will find the redirected page.
- Read all the details mentioned in the notification and apply for the RCUES jobs accordingly.
- Fill all the details in the application form and press submit icon to submit the details.
- After submitting the details you will get the registration number which you must keep it with you.