Latest Update (25th August 2017) : Indian Railway Released Notification For RPF Constable Recruitment for 19952 Constable Vacancies. RPF Constable Application Form Available Online at www.indianrail.gov.in
RPF Constable Recruitment 2017
- 1 RPF Constable Recruitment 2017
- 2 RPF/RPSF Online Application Form
- 3 www.indianrail.gov.in Constable Recruitment 2017
- 4 RPF Constable Job 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 RPF/RPSF Constable Selection Processes:
- 6 Apply for RPF/RPSF Constable Jobs 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.indianrail.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
Here we have good news for all the candidates who are looking for the Government job in the Railway Department that the Railway Protection Force is going to release the RPF Notification 2017 for RPF/RPSF Posts officially at its web portal. The candidates are required to apply for the Constable Posts in the Railway department. The organization made a public announcement for 19,952 Posts through the newspaper. The details and information about this notification are yet not updated on its official website www.indianrail.gov.in, but the authority will update the information about this job vacancy soon.
RPF/RPSF Online Application Form
The Railway Protection Force is inviting applications for all the candidates who want to apply for the same, for which the candidate has to check the eligibility criteria for the same. Only the eligible candidates can apply for railway jobs Online Application Form will be going to available soon, for which he or she has to check the official notification for the same. The authorities did not yet declare the RPF Application Form release date, but we will soon going to update you the starting as well as the last date of the Application Form submission. It is expected that the Last date of RPF Application Form submission is October 2017. Apart from this, the candidate can also check the eligibility that is qualification required, age limit, selection process, and other criteria that the candidate has to check. If the candidate is not eligible to apply for the RPF jobs then he or she will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
www.indianrail.gov.in Constable Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Railway Protection Force (RPF/RPSF)|
|Name of the Examination||RPF Constable Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Constable|
|Number of the Post||19,952 Posts|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Start date of Application Form submission||24th August 2017|
|Last Date for application form submission||14th October 2017|
|Location||All over India|
RPF Constable Job 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
In order to appear in the examination, the candidate must meet the eligibility criteria for the same. Check the eligibility criteria to apply for RPF Constable Jobs
The candidate must have at least minimum educational qualification to become an eligible candidate that is 10th and 12th Class passing certificate.
The age of the candidate must not be more than that of 25 years of age and the candidate’s age must be greater than that of 18 years of age as on 1 July 2017. The age relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the reserved category candidate. If you want to know more details then you have to keep visiting our website.
The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
RPF/RPSF Constable Selection Processes:
The selection of the candidate will be based on the three stages that are Written Exam, Physical Measurement, and the Medical Test. The candidate must clear the first selection round to be eligible for the second round of selection whereas for the third phase the candidate must clear all the rounds. In the physical measurement, the authority will check the performance of the candidate in the high jump, long jump, running, and other.
The candidate will get the handsome salary of 5200INR to 20,200INR which depend on the candidate’s experience and performance. Along with this salary, the candidate will get the grade pay of 2,000INR.
The officials of RPF has marked the application fees for the General category candidates of 40INR where as for the reserved category candidates, the authority will not going to charge any fees.
- Starting date to apply online for RPF Constable jobs: 24th August 2017
- Last Date to submit the application form for RPF Constable Jobs: 14th October 2017
- Exam date: Update Soon
Apply for RPF/RPSF Constable Jobs 2017
The candidate has to follow the below-listed procedure for easy accessibility and process without wasting time and effort. You can also mention your queries regarding the problems you faced in the comment box.
- The aspirant has to navigate the official website of the Railway Department that is indianrail.gov.in.
- Then the aspirant has to search for the link to RPF/RPSF Constable vacancies 2017.
- Click on the application form link to make it open.
- You will find the RPF Online Application 2017 present in front of your screen where you have to mention few essential details including the Email-ID, DOB, Contact number, and other related details whichever asked.
- Now the candidate can submit the details as well as the application form along with the application fees before the last date of submission.
- Soon after clicking on save icon, your completed application form gets submitted and you will get the registration ID for the same.
- The candidate can take the hard copy of the registration number or form for further use.
Official Website: www.indianrail.gov.in