RRB Non-Technical Recruitment 2017 Apply for RRB NTPC Notification at www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017
- 1 RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017
- 2 indianrailways.gov.in job details
- 3 Vacancies Details:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for the RRB NTPC Jobs
- 5 Important Dates:
- 6 RRB NTPC Prelims Exam Pattern 2017
- 7 RRB NTPC Mains Exam Pattern 2017
- 8 RRB NTPC Exam Details 2017
- 9 Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
Good news for the candidates who are looking for the jobs in the railway department as currently the RRB NTPC 2017 Notice has been released at the official website of the department www.indianrailways.gov.in. Railway Recruitment 2017 for Engineers is the best chance to build up their career which offers the great pay scale to the employees. Hence, most of the candidates are showing the great interest towards the jobs in this sector. Here on this web page, we have provided complete details regarding the recruitment. Candidates are suggested to have a look before applying for the job.
indianrailways.gov.in job details
|Name of the Department||Indian Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Posts||Non-Technical Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||254587 posts|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Name of the Exam||Non-Technical Exam 2017|
|Starting date to apply online||Available soon|
|The last date to apply online||Available soon|
- Assistant Station Master
- Commercial Apprentice
- Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk
- Goods Guard
- Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist
- Senior Clerk cum Typist
- Senior Time Keeper
- Traffic Apprentice
- Traffic Assistant
Eligibility Criteria for the RRB NTPC Jobs
Educational Qualification: To know the details regarding the educational qualification candidates are suggested to refer the official notification available at the official website of the department.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and should not more be more than 32 years. Applicants belonging to reserved category will be applicable for the age relaxation according to their category as provided below.
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- Ex- Servicemen: years
Application Fee: Candidates need to make the payment of application fee through debit card, credit cards, e-Challan, pay-in-slip from any surrounding bank. There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen/ Physically Handicapped people. OBC and General Category aspirants need to pay the application fee as provided in the RRB NTPC 2017 Notice.
|Important Event||Important Dates|
|Exam Dates of RRB NTPC 2017||Available Soon|
|Display of Provisional Question Paper & Answer Key||Available Soon|
|Final display of RRB NTPC Answer Key||Available Soon|
|RRB NTPC Result 2017 Declaration date||Available Soon|
|RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Exam for top Candidates||Available Soon|
|Declaration of RRB NTPC Result for 2nd Stage Exam||Available Soon|
|Date of Typing Skill Test / Aptitude Test||Available Soon|
RRB NTPC Prelims Exam Pattern 2017
|Topic Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
RRB NTPC Mains Exam Pattern 2017
|Topic||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||30|
RRB NTPC Exam Details 2017
Non-Technical Stage 1 Exam
- The total number of questions that will be asked in the exam is 100 questions.
- The time that will be provided to solve the questions asked is 90 minutes time.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 will be deducted.
Non-Technical Stage 2 Exam
- The mains exam will consist of 4 sections.
- 120 number of questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total time that will be provided is 90 minutes.
- For every wrong answer, there will be 0.25 negative marking.