Ratnagiri Research Development Center Recruitment 2017 Apply for Clerk, CO, and other 317 Posts RRDC Application form available at www.rrdconline.com
RRDC Recruitment 2017
The Ratnagiri Research Development Center has released the RRDC Notification 2017 for the Clerk, Computer Operator, and other positions. There are 317 vacant positions available in the organization which will be going to fill by recruiting candidates for various vacant positions. If the candidate wants to grab details and information then he or she can login to its official website www.rrdconline.com. If the candidate wants to apply for the same then he or she has to fill the application form and has to submit it by an online method.
RRDC Application Form 2017
In order to apply for the RRDC Examination 2017, the candidate has to first download the RRDC Application Form which is available on its official website and is started from 22nd March 2017. After filling up the details, the candidate has to submit the application form before the last date of submission that is 10th April 2017. The selected candidate will get the job at Ratnagiri location in Maharashtra. Before applying for the Job, the candidate has to check the eligibility criteria first which we have listed below, and if the criteria matches he or she can then apply for the same.
www.rrdconline.com Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Ratnagiri Research Development Center|
|Name of the Examination||RRDC Examination 2017|
|Name of the Post||Clerk, Computer Operator, and other positions|
|Number of the Post||317 Posts|
|Starting Date of Application Form||22nd March 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||10th April 2017|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria for RRDC Jobs 2017
The candidate must have the passing certificate for Class 10th and 12th or the graduation which must be from the recognized University.
The candidate has to meet the age limit criteria, where the minimum age limit of the candidate must be of 18 years and the maximum age limit of the candidate must be of 35 years. To check more details regarding the age limit, the candidate has to check the official notification for the same.
The authority will be going to select the candidate based on the marks and performance of the candidate in the written examination as well as in the interview process.
The candidate has to pay the application fees along with the application form and with the scanned copy of the certificates and mark sheet of 550INR.
The candidate will get the best remuneration along with the salary of 14,200INR to 21,800INR with GP of 2400INR per month.
Starting date to apply for RRDC Jobs: 22nd March 2017
Last Date to Apply for RRDC Vacancy: 10th April 2017
Steps to Apply for RRDC Notification 2017
- If the candidate wants to apply for the RRDC Jobs, then he or she has to first check the official notification carefully.
- In order to check the official notification, the candidate has to visit the website of RRDC that is www.rrdconline.com.
- After this, the candidate has to find the link to Application Form which might be present at the home page.
- The candidate has to now enter the details in the application form including the Name, Age, qualification and other details.
- After submitting the details, the candidate has to make the fees payment online.
- Now the candidate can take the hard copy or the print out of the application form and can keep it secure for future use.
- But the candidate has to keep in mind, that the last date of application form submission is 10th April 2017.