SEBI Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Manager posts, Apply Online for 38 Posts at the official website i.e. www.sebi.gov.in
SEBI Recruitment 2017
The department of SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) has released the official advertisement for the SEBI Recruitment 2017 to fill 38 number of vacancies for the posts of Assistant Manager Jobs 2017. Candidates those who are interested for the released posts can apply online for the SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Notice 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.sebi.gov.in. The interested candidates can apply online for the application form process on or before the last date i.e. 26th May 2017. Other more details related to the released posts are provided in the article below such as how to apply procedure, application fee, selection process, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc. So, candidates are suggested to read the complete article below for all the detailed information.
SEBI Assistant Manager Jobs 2017
The authority members has issued the SEBI Assistant Manager job notice for 38 number of vacancies. All the candidates those who are interested for the SEBI Recruitment 2017 can go through the eligibility criteria details before applying for the application form. Here on this web page, our team has provided all the details that are essential to apply for the recruitment process. The authority members will hire the candidates those who are eligible on the basis of the marks achieved through the written exam. Hence, all the candidates are suggested to prepare well for the SEBI Assistant Manager Exam 2017 as a large number of candidates are going to appear for the exam.
SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Total Number of Post: 38 posts
- Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
- Application Mode: Online
- Starting date for the submission of application form: 5th May 2017
- The last date for the submission of application form: 26th May 2017
- Official website: www.sebi.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Assistant Manager Posts
Educational Qualification: The applicants those who willing in applying for the released job posts by the SEBI Officer Group A Recruitment 2017 need to have completed Master degree in Economics/ Commerce/ MBA/ Post Graduation in Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management with at least 55% of marks in the aggregate from the authorized university/ Institute, CA/ CFA/ CS/ ICWA.
Age Limit: The candidates those who willing to apply for the SEBI Officer Group A Jobs 2017 they must fulfil the age limit eligibility criteria conditions as provided below. Also, the interested candidates are suggested to refer the official notice for details related to the age relaxation.
- Maximum age limit: 27 years.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will depend on the candidate’s performance in the following.
- Online Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The applicants those who will be selected in the SEBI Officer Group A Jobs 2017 will get a great amount of salary i.e. 17100- 1000 (11) – 2810 –EB 1000 (4)-32100 -1100 (1) – 33200.
Application Fee: The candidates those who willing to apply for the SEBI Assistant Manager Jobs 2017 they need to pay the application fee as per their category as mentioned below.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PH Category Candidates: Rs. 50/-
How to apply for the SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017?
SEBI Assistant Manager Application Form has been released on the official website of the department. Here below, we have provided some simple steps that will help you in applying for the application form easily without any difficulty. Also, stay connected with us for all the latest updates. If you are facing any kind of difficulty then you can comment in the comment box provided below.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.sebi.gov.in
- Download the SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Notice 2017 and read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the direct link available to apply online.
- Fill the information in the relevant fields.
- Pay the application fee as per their category.
- After verifying all the information, click on the submit option.
- Download it and save the copy of the application form for the exam use.
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: 5th May 2017
- The last date for the submission of online application form: 26th June 2017
- Payment of application fee: 5th May 2017 to 26th May 2017
- Date of the exam: 25th June 2017
SEBI Admit Card 2017:
All the candidates are suggested to stay connected with our web page as we will update here all the latest information related by the department. Our team wishes you all the best for your exam. Also, carry our admit card along with you at the time of the exam.
Official Website: www.sebi.gov.in