Rajasthan Social Justice and Empowerment (SJE) Recruitment 2017 Apply for 169 Lecturer Posts at the official website i.e. www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in
SJE Rajasthan Recruitment 2017
- 1 SJE Rajasthan Recruitment 2017
- 2 www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in vacancy details 2017
- 3 SJE Rajasthan Recruitment Details 2017
- 4 SJE Rajasthan Post Details 2017
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan SJE Jobs 2017
- 6 How to Apply for the SJE Recruitment 2017?
- 7 Postal Address:
- 8 Important Dates:
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
Rajasthan Social Justice and Empowerment Department has currently issued the SJE Notice 2017 to fill the 169 number of vacancies for the posts of Lecturer Posts in the department. All the candidates those who are interested can send the application form for Rajasthan SJE Lecturer Recruitment 2017 from 13th June 2017. And applicants need to send the application form offline of SJE Rajasthan 2017 to the postal address provided below on or before the last date i.e. 30th June 2017. Candidates need to check more in information related to this exam by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in.
www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in vacancy details 2017
The Social Justice and Empowerment Department has released the job opportunities for the candidates looking for the Government jobs. So, they currently issued the SJE Rajasthan Recruitment 2017 to fill the available 169 number of posts in the department. There are limited numbers of vacancies that are available for different posts. Hence, applicants are advised to check the Social Justice and Empowerment Recruitment 2017 notice as soon as possible. For the sake of the candidates, we have provided the SJE Rajasthan Posts 2017 in the article below. From that, you will be able to notice the vacancies in the Rajasthan Govt Jobs 2017. Moreover, you can know the eligibility criteria and more information provided in the official notification of SJE Lecturer Recruitment 2017 on this web page. The interview date is also issued for this exam. So, it’s better to be ready for the interview to perform well and get the government job in the department.
SJE Rajasthan Recruitment Details 2017
|Name of the Organization||Social Justice And Empowerment Department|
|Name of the Post||Lecturer, Laboratory Assistant & Other|
|Total Number of Posts||169 posts|
|Post Category||Teaching Jobs|
SJE Rajasthan Post Details 2017
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Total Number of Posts|
|4.||Lecturer Grade – II||07|
|5.||PET – II||05|
|6.||Librarian – III||16|
|Total Number of Posts||169 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan SJE Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidates need to have passed class 12th, Diploma, Degree, and PG degree to be considered eligible for the application form.
Age Limit: Refer the official notification related to age limit criteria of SJE Rajasthan Jobs 2017.
Application Fee: Check the official notification for Rajasthan SJE recruitment Pdf for application fee details.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
Pay Scale: The applicants who will be selected will get a great amount of salary with Grade Pay.
How to Apply for the SJE Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in
- Find the “Download” link on the official website.
- Then, download the SJE Rajasthan Notice application form 2017.
- Fill the essential information without any error.
- After that, check whether the entered information are correct or not.
- Affix one passport sized coloured photograph of yours.
- Again verify the details and send to the application form to the postal address before the last date of the application form.
Directorate of Social Justice & Empowerment Department
Rajmahal Residency Area,
Jaipur – 302005
- Release date of official notification: 13th June 2017.
- End Date to Apply Online for the application form: 30th June 2017.
- Interview Dates: 6th July and 7th July 2017.
Official Website: www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in