Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Apply for 2000 Apprentice Posts at the official website i.e. www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Chennai Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- 1 Chennai Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- 2 www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in Job details 2017
- 3 Chennai Southern Railway Jobs 2017
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railway Jobs 2017
- 5 How to Apply for the Southern Railway Recruitment 2017?
- 6 Postal Address:
- 7 Important Dates:
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Southern Railway, Chennai Department has currently issued the Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification to fill the 658 number of vacancies for the posts of Apprentice Posts in the department. All the candidates those who are interested can send the application form for Chennai Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 from 15th June 2017. And applicants need to send the application form offline of Chennai Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 to the postal address provided below on or before the last date i.e. 15th July 2017. Candidates need to check more in information related to this exam by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in Job details 2017
|Name of the Department||Southern Railway, Chennai|
|Total Number of Posts||658 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice Posts|
|Official Website||www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in/ www.rrcmas.in|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
Chennai Southern Railway Jobs 2017
The Southern Railway, Chennai Department has released the job opportunities for the candidates looking for the Government jobs. So, they currently issued the Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 to fill the available 658 number of posts in the department. There are limited numbers of vacancies that are available for different posts. Hence, applicants are advised to check the Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 notice as soon as possible. For the sake of the candidates, we have provided the Southern Railway Posts 2017 in the article below. From that, you will be able to notice the vacancies in the Southern Railway Govt Jobs 2017. Moreover, you can know the eligibility criteria and more information provided in the official notification of Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 on this web page. The interview date is also issued for this exam. So, it’s better to be ready for the interview to perform well and get the government job in the department.
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railway Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidates need to have passed 12th and NTC ITIT Certificate in Relevant Trade to be considered eligible for the application form.
Age Limit: The age limit criteria for Southern Railway Jobs 2017 is as follows.
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category that is mentioned below.
- For OBC and General Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: No Fee.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Merit List.
- Physical Fitness.
- Medical Exam.
Pay Scale: The applicants who will be selected will get a great amount of salary with Grade Pay.
How to Apply for the Southern Railway Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the “Download” link on the official website.
- Then, download the Southern Railway Notice application form 2017.
- Fill the essential information without any error.
- After that, check whether the entered information are correct or not.
- Affix one passport sized coloured photograph of yours.
- Again verify the details and send to the application form to the postal address before the last date of the application form.
Work Shop Personnel Officer,
Carriage and Wagon Works,
Southern Railway Perambur,
Chennai – 641 023
- Starting Date for the submission of application form: 15th June 2017
- Last Date for the submission of application form: 15th July 2017
Official Website: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in