Telangana Police Recruitment 2017 Apply for 9058 SI & Constable Vacancies Available at the official website www.tspolice.gov.in
Telangana Police Recruitment 2017
The Department of Telangana State Police has released a recruitment notice related to the Telangana Police Recruitment 2017 order to fill up 9058 number of vacancies for the posts of Firemen, Constable, Fire Station Officer, Driver, Sub Inspector (SI), TSSP RSI and many other posts through its main website i.e. mentioned below. The authority members are searching for the candidates those who are young, physically fit, and talented with the best track records for above cadres of vast departments. It is the best notice for all the applicants those who are courageous and those who were looking for the recent Government jobs in the state of Telangana can use this great chance by applying for the Telangana Police online application form.
The Telangana State Police is the law enforcement organization for the state of Telangana in India. The authority is responsible for delivering the most effective, efficient, productive, and quality police service to the community. The headquarters of DGP is situated at Hyderabad. They had committed to growth of a cooperative partnership with community to establish better community policing, better communications, and less crime. The Telangana Police has authority concerted with ten revenue districts of the state which is headed by an officer arranged as Director General of Police who reports to the State Government through Home Department.
tspolice.gov.in eligibility criteria details 2016
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Police Department
Job Location: Telangana Government Job
Total Number of Vacancies: 9058 posts
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Armed Reserved Police (Constable): 2760 posts
- Police Constable: 1810 posts
- TSSP RSI: 288 posts
- Police Constable (TSSP): 349 posts
- Firemen: 416 posts
- Constable D.G. Special Protection Force: 174 posts
- Sub Inspector Civil: 107 posts
- Sub Inspector (SI) AR: 91 posts
- State Armed Service (Constable): 56 posts
- Driver: 85 posts
- Sub Inspector Communications: 35 posts
- Sub Inspector: 12 posts
- Fire Station Officer: 09 posts
- Sub Inspector (PTO): 06 posts
Educational Qualification: The education qualification required for the desired posts for the applicants those who are willing to apply for the recruitment is given as follows.
- Applicants must have passed SSC/ class 10th exam or intermediate (10+2) exam or its equivalent education from an authorized board approved by Central/ State Government.
- Applicants are also required to have degree from an authorized university/ institution for some posts.
- For more brief info please refer to official notice available at the official website provided below.
- Applicants those who are interested must have the age limit criteria of minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable to reserved category applicants as per the norms of State Government and details can be obtained from notice.
Application Fee: The application fee for the different category applicants is provided below. Also, it is to inform all the applicants that the application fee is non-refundable.
- For Unreserved Category Candidates: Rs. 400/- only
- For Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 200/- only
Pay Scale: The selected candidates for the desired posts will get a great amount of salary as per the norms of the State Government.
Selection Process: The final selection process of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the tests provided below.
- Preliminary Written Exam
- Physical Measurements Exam
- Physical Efficiency Exam
- Final Written Exam
How to fill the Telangana Police Application Form 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. tspolice.gov.in.
- Search for the related link of the official notice and click on it.
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying for the recruitment.
- Now, fill up the Online Application Form with all the required info.
- Click on the submit option after rechecking the filled application form and paying the application fee.
- Save it and take print out of the application form for future use.
TS Police Important Dates:
- Starting Date for submission of Online Application Form: Available Soon
- The Last Date for submission of Online Application Form: Available Soon
- Download Date of Hall Ticket 2016: Updated Soon
- TS Police SI Constable Prelim Written Exam Date: Updated Soon