TSPSC PCB Recruitment 2017, Apply for 63 Telangana Pollution Control Board jobs available at www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC PCB Recruitment 2017:
- 1 TSPSC PCB Recruitment 2017:
- 2 Download TSPSC PCB Application form:
- 3 www.tspcb.cgg.gov.in jobs 2017:
- 4 Telangana Pollution Control Board Eligibility Criteria 2017:
- 5 TSPSC PCB 2017 Exam important dates:
- 6 Process to apply for TSPSC PCB jobs 2017:
- 7 Telangana Pollution control board admit card 2017:
- 8 Telangana Pollution control board jobs, selection process:
- 9 Telangana Pollution control board Exam Result 2017:
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
The Telangana Pollution Control Board has recently released the recruitment notification for the selection and recruitment of the deserving candidates for the posts of Analyst, steno cum typist, junior assistant cum typist etc. in the Telangana PCB department. The important details of the vacancies are described in this article. The candidates who are interested in the TSPSC PCB recruitment 2017 should apply for the given posts before the last date of the registration. The candidates can go to the website of the TSPSC which is www.tspsc.gov.in/tspcb.cgg.gov.in. The deadline to apply online is 7th March 2017. The aspirants can apply for the posts by the easiest mode that is online mode. Applicants are suggested to read the complete article and apply for the TSPSC PCB jobs 2017.
Download TSPSC PCB Application form:
The Telangana Pollution Control Board is the set up to check the pollution level in the state of Telangana. The TCB recruits the applicants for the various available vacancies as per the requirements. The applicants who were waiting for the TCB jobs should apply for the TSPSC TCB recruitment 2017 for the given jobs. The important details of the vacancies are described below.
www.tspcb.cgg.gov.in jobs 2017:
- Name of the organization: Telangana Pollution control board
- Name of the recruiting authority: Telangana state PSC
- Name of the vacancies: various
- Total number of posts: 63 posts
- Location of the job: Telangana state
- Mode of application: online
- Initial date of registration:
- Last date to apply online: 4th March 2017
- Official website: www.tspcb.cgg.gov.in/tspsc.gov.in
|Name of the posts||Number of posts|
|Assistant Environmental Engineer||26|
Telangana Pollution Control Board Eligibility Criteria 2017:
The candidates who want to apply for the TSPSC PCB recruitment 2017 should apply for the given posts only if they have all the required educational qualification to apply for the posts. The important details of the eligibility criteria like the age limit etc are given here and the applicants should check them form the official website of the TSPSC department which is www.tspcb.cgg.gov.in/tspsc.gov.in.
The applicants who want to apply for the post in the Telangana Pollution Control Board should have cleared at least 10th class and they should have the required qualifications for the posts they want to apply for. The exact details can be checked from the website of the department.
The applicants who want to apply for the Telangana Pollution Control Board jobs 2017 should have the lower age limit as 18 years and the upper age limit as 44 years and the candidates should check the age relaxation and other details from the website www.tspcb.cgg.gov.in/tspsc.gov.in.
The candidates will have to pay the non refundable application fee as 302/- Rs and the candidates should check the relaxation in the application fee if any for the reserved category candidates.
TSPSC PCB 2017 Exam important dates:
The key dates of the written exam have not been declared as of now and the aspirants should keep them self updated regarding the other latest information about the posts of TSPSC vacancies 2017.
- Initial date of registration: 10th February 2017
- Last date of registration: 4th March 2017
- Date of the written exam: will be available soon
Process to apply for TSPSC PCB jobs 2017:
The simple and the easy online process to apply for Telangana Pollution Control Board jobs 2017 is given here and the candidates should follow the easy steps as it is to apply for the given jobs.
- Go to the official website of TSPSC or Telangana PCB
- Then applicants should click on the application form
- Then they should fill up the complete application form
- Take the clear copy of the complete application form
- Then submit the application form along with the application fee as directed
Telangana Pollution control board admit card 2017:
The Telangana Pollution control board admit card 2017 for the written exam will be released after the declaration of the exam date. The applicants should register for the written exam soon and then after the completion of the process of registration the admit card will be issued on the official website of the TSPSC department.
Telangana Pollution control board jobs, selection process:
The candidates will be selected for the TSPSC PCB jobs 2017 by the complete process which includes the written test as well as the interview round. The aspirants should start the preparation for the written exam to make sure that they get selected for the jobs they are applying for.
Telangana Pollution control board Exam Result 2017:
Telangana Pollution control board admits card 2017 for the job of analyst and other jobs will be declared once the selection procedure is completely over. The evaluation of the question papers will take place and then the result will be declared by the department.
Official website: www.tspcb.gov.in