Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 171 Plaster Techniciaan Posts at the official website i.e. www.mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Recruitment 2017
Recently, the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has released an official job notice for 171 number of vacancies for the posts of Plaster Technician. MRB TN Plaster Technician Notice 2017 has been declared to invite the online application form for the applicants those who are searching for the recent government jobs in the state of Tamil Nadu. As issued in Tamil Nadu MRB 2017 Notice, candidates need to complete the Higher Secondary Program with the following Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology or Physics, Chemistry, Biology and have successfully completed the one-year Certificate Course in Pump Technician organized at Government Medical Institutions authorized by the State or Central Government. Candidates can go to the official notice for the post wise educational qualification information. All the applicants those who are eligible and are interested are required to apply online through the official website on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 29th May 2017.
TN MRB Technician Plaster Post Notification 2017
The applicants those who are willing in applying for the application form need to have the age limit lies in between 18 years to 57 years, also the age relaxation for the reserved category candidates will be provided as per the norms of the Govt. The application fee for the General/ OBC category applicants is Rs.500/- and for the reserved category candidates is Rs.250/- through online mode before the last date of the submission of application fee. All other essential details are provided in the article below. So, candidates are suggested to just have a look.
Job Details For Tamil Nadu MRB Technician Vacancy
- Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board
- Total Number of Vacancies: 171 posts
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Apply Mode: Online
- Post Category: Govt Jobs
- Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Name of the Post:
- Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician – 07 posts
- Anaesthesia Technician – 77 posts
- Plaster Technician Grade – II – 87 posts
Eligibility Criteria for TN MRB Vacancies 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants those who are interested in applying for the application form need to have completed Higher Secondary Program with the Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology or Physics, Chemistry, Biology with any one of the related subjects from the authorized board. A pass in HSC Exam with the eligibility criteria for the University Program of study and should have completed one year Certificate Course in Orthopaedic Technician organized at the Tamil Nadu Government Medical Institutions. Candidates are suggested to refer the official notice for more detailed information.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates those who are willing in applying for the application form must lie in between 18 years to 57 years as on 01st July 2017. The age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category applicants as per the orders of Government.
Pay Scale: The applicants those who will be selected for the TN MRB Posts will get a great amount of pay scale i.e. of Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,400/- for Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician, Rs. 4,800/- to 10,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,650/- for Plaster Technician Grade – II and Anaesthesia Technician.
Selection Process: The candidates those who had applied successfully for the released posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Technical qualification and Academic Marks.
Application Fee: The interested candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category. Also, candidates are suggested to pay through the Debit Card, Credit Card/ Net Banking and etc.
- For General/ OBC category candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST category candidates – Rs. 250/-
- Starting date for the submission of TN MRB Online Application Form– 08th May 2017
- The Last Date for the submission of TN MRB Online Application Form– 29th May 2017
- The Last Date for the payments of Application Fees – 31st May 2017
How to apply for the TN MRB Recruitment 2017?
TN MRB Technician Application Form 2017 has been released on the official website of the department. Here below, we have provided some simple steps that will help you in applying for the application form easily without any difficulty. Also, stay connected with us for all the latest updates. If you are facing any kind of difficulty then you can comment in the comment box provided below.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Download the TN MRB Recruitment Notice 2017 and read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the direct link available to apply online.
- Fill the information in the relevant fields.
- Pay the application fee as per their category.
- After verifying all the information, click on the submit option.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future use.
Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in