Latest Update (6th July 2017): TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released 1058 lecturers and teachers vacancies at www.trb.tn.nic.in
TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- 1 TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- 2 TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- 3 www.trb.tn.nic.in Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for TN TRB Teachers Recruitment 2017
- 5 Important dates:
- 6 Steps to Apply for Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturer Jobs 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.trb.tn.nic.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released the notification for lecturer and teacher posts to be placed in the Engineering and Non-Engineering Departments. The selected candidate will get the teacher’s post in the affiliated government polytechnic colleges located in the Tamil Nadu state. Candidate can check the official advertisement for the same in the pdf format available on its official website on 16th June 2017. The authority has released the job vacancy for the Teachers and lecturer position to fill 1058 vacant posts at different departments and colleges. Check the TN TRB Notification for the Polytechnic Lecturer posts available on its official website www.trb.tn.nic.in.
TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are interested in the teaching sector and want to be a lecturer can apply for the TN TRB Recruitment before the last date of application form submission. The online registration for the TN TRB has started from 17th June 2017 which will be going to last on 7th July 2017. In order to apply for the Lecturer post, you have to check the eligibility criteria for the TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer which we have mentioned below and make analysis about your eligibility for the TN TRB Post as only the eligible candidate can apply for the TN TRB Recruitment. If the candidate is not eligible for the post then the authority will reject the online application of that candidate.
www.trb.tn.nic.in Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Examination||TN TRB Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Polytechnic Lecturer and Teacher posts|
|Number of the Post||1058 Posts|
|Mode to apply||Online|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date to submit application form||17th June 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||7th July 2017|
|Exam Date||13th August 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for TN TRB Teachers Recruitment 2017
Candidate who wants to apply for Polytechnic lecturer post must have bachelors or master’s degree in the required field.
Candidate whosoever wants to apply must meet the age limit criteria and the maximum age limit of the candidate must be 57 years of age as on the date 1st July 2017.
The selected candidate will get the best salary of 15,600INR to 39,100INR along with the grade pay of 5,400INR.
The authority will conduct the various selection processes to select the eligible and deserving candidate. First is written exam and the other one is certificate verification.
The authority will be going to pay the application fees for the TN TRB Lecturer’s post of 600INR, if the candidate belongs to the general category and 300INR for the reserved category.
- Starting Date to apply online: 17th June 2017
- Last Date to apply online: 7th July 2017
- Date of the Exam: 13th August 2017
Steps to Apply for Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturer Jobs 2017
The process for applying to the TN TRB Posts is very easy; you have to follow the simple procedure to apply for the TN TRB Lecturer online.
- Go to its official website trb.tn.nic.in.
- Check and click on the link to lecturer’s recruitment.
- Click on the link and fill the online application form for lecturers.
- Read all the terms and conditions as well as instructions listed in notification and application form.
- Upload scanned document of various certificates and documents along with the photograph and signature as well as receipt of the application fees and submit it.
- Now the candidate will find his or her application generated on the screen which you can download or can take the hard copy of the document which you can use for future purpose.