TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Typist cum Junior Assistant posts before 31st October 2017 available on www.tnau.ac.in
TNAU Recruitment 2017 for 129 Junior Assistant cum Typist Jobs
- 1 TNAU Recruitment 2017 for 129 Junior Assistant cum Typist Jobs
- 2 TNAU Vacancy Position 2017
- 3 www.tnau.ac.in Vacancy Position 2017
- 4 TNAU Coimbatore Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2017
- 6 TNAU JAT Recruitment 2017 Apply online
- 7 Official Website: www.tnau.ac.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has released the notification for the posts of Junior Assistant cum Typist on its official website. This is one of the best opportunities for all the candidates who are 12th pass and has at least 5 years of experience from any university or another sector in the same field can apply for the TNAU JA posts. To apply for the TNAU posts, the candidate must submit the application fees of 500INR chargeable for SC/ST category and 750INR for the general category candidate. The selected candidate will get the salary up to 20,200INR. Check the details about the TNAU jobs including the application form dates, eligibility criteria, and process to apply here on this post. Check the website for TNAU to apply for TNAU jobs which is www.tnau.ac.in.
TNAU Vacancy Position 2017
Candidates who are interested in the TNAU jobs must check the details here on this page. Candidates who are 12th Pass and has the minimum degree with profound knowledge of computers which is a must. Candidate must also have at least 5 years of experience in the same field based on Casual, Contract, and Temporary basis. To apply for the TNAU jobs, you must read the notification for the TNAU Jobs available online. While posting the application form, you must attach the certificates and documents along with the Demand Draft before the last date of submission at the below mentioned address.
www.tnau.ac.in Vacancy Position 2017
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Exam Name||TNAU Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant cum Typist|
|Number of the Post||129 Posts|
|Starting Date of Apply Online||27th September 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||31st October 2017|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
TNAU Coimbatore Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate who wants to apply for TNAU Coimbatore must have a passing certificate for Class 12th, Minimum Degree with good knowledge of Computer.
The candidate who wants to apply for TNAU jobs must have at least 5 years of experience whether it can be the Casual, Contractual, or temporary basis. Apart from this, the candidate must have the passing certificate for typewriting which must be from the Government Technical Examination and he or she must have a good knowledge of Tamil language.
Candidate’s age must not be more than 30 years of age if he or she belongs to the OC category whereas if the candidate belongs to the SC/ST category than there is no age limit for the TNAU jobs.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2017
The selected candidate will get the salary of 5,200INR to 20,200INR along with the Grade pay of 2,400INR.
To get the selection, the candidate must appear for the written test, typing, skill test, and interview. To shortlist the candidate, he or she must score good marks in the exam.
Deputy General Manager,
Nalanda Complex, TIFR Building
ECIL Post, Hyderabad 50006
- Starting Date to apply online: 27th September 2017
- Last date to apply online: 31st October 2017
TNAU JAT Recruitment 2017 Apply online
- First, go to the website of www.tnau.ac.in to apply for Junior Assistant cum typist.
- Candidate must read the notification for the TNAU JAT and from their he or she must check the information regarding the Eligibility criteria and dates for the exam.
- Get the application form available on its site by clicking on Apply Online icon.
- You will then find the application form displayed in front of the screen and enter all your details inside the application form correctly.
- Pay the application fees and get the receipt of it.
- Attach the copy of the academic certificates as well as document and certificate and send it to its postal address.
Official Website: www.tnau.ac.in