(Latest Update: 13th April 2017) TSPC JE Result 2016-2017 Tripura PSC JE Cut off Marks, Merit List Available at the official website www.tpsc.gov.in
TPSC Junior Engineer Result 2017
Tripura Public Service Commission has released to drive recruitment process to take qualified and interested people for 298 available posts of Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V (A) and V (B) & Junior Engineer Grade-I (Group-B Gazetted) and Junior Engineer-Grade-II (Group-C Non-Gazetted) vacancies. This selection notice was a big chance for people looking to get a job in the Government sector and firm their professional career. The recruitment board has asked the application from passionate candidates is the response to TPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016-2017. Candidates can check their result of the TPSC JE Examination available on its website www.tpsc.gov.in.
Tripura Public Service Commission
- 1 Tripura Public Service Commission
- 2 tnpsc Junior Engineer Result 2017
- 3 www.tspsc.gov.in Cut Off marks
- 4 TPSC je cut off marks 2016
- 5 Tripura PSC Junior Engineer Merit List
- 6 TPSC JE Vacancy Details 2016-2017
- 7 Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment Selection Process & Pay Scale
- 8 How to download the Tripura Junior Engineer Result 2016?
- 9 Official Website: www.tpsc.gov.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
Tripura Public Service Commission was established on 30th October 1972, under the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India. Sri G.P.Bagchi was the first Chairman and Sri I.K.Roy was the first Member of the Tripura Public Service Commission. The Commission is, at present, located at the old Assembly House of Tripura, at Akhaura Road, Agartala. Public Service Commissions have a very important role which they have to play very efficiently and impartially.
tnpsc Junior Engineer Result 2017
Tripura Public Service Commission soon be going to issue the TSPC Junior Engineer Result 2016-2017 on their official website given below. The organization has released the recruitment notification to hire 298 number of applicants for the empty positions. The exam was successfully conducted on 4th September 2016 and 6th September 2016 at the different exam centers of Tripura. A large number of applicants apply for the exam every year and this year also the results were same. Now, the applicants those who have appeared for the exam are now eagerly looking for their result.
www.tspsc.gov.in Cut Off marks
- Name of the Department: Tripura Public Service Commission.
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (JE)
- Total Number of Post: 298
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
- Process of Registration: Online
- Educational Qualification: Diploma/ Degree
- Selection Process: written examination and Interview
- Exam Date: 4th September 2016
- Result: Available
- Website: www.tpsc.gov.in
TPSC je cut off marks 2016
The TPSC Junior Engineer cut off marks will soon be released by the organization along with the result on its official website. all the applicants are suggested to bookmark this web page and keep visiting this website regularly for all the latest updates related to the result/ cut offs/ merit list.
Tripura PSC Junior Engineer Merit List
Candidate those who have applied for Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V (A) & Junior Engineer Grade-I (Group-B Gazetted) must have completed Degree in an appropriate Branch of Engineering from a recognized University or its equivalent academic qualification. While the applicant applying for Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V (B) & Junior Engineer-Grade-II (Group-C Non-Gazetted) must have done Diploma in an appropriate Branch of Engineering or its equivalent academic qualification from recognized Institutions.
TPSC JE Vacancy Details 2016-2017
- Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V (A)(Civil) – 119
- Junior Engineer, Gr-I (Civil) – 28
- Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V (A) (Mechanical) – 01
- Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V (A) (Electrical) – 14
- Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V (B) (Civil) – 97
- Junior Engineer, Gr-II (Civil) – 31
- Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V (B) (Mechanical) – 06
- Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V (B) (Electrical) – 02
Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment Selection Process & Pay Scale
The selection for TPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 will be made on the basis of their performance in written exam and personal interview. A personal interview will be conducted for all the candidates who qualified the written exam. Merit list of the candidates for final selection will be based on Scores obtained by them in written exam and Personal Interview. The candidate selected for Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V (A) post will be given a monthly salary of Rs. 10,230-34,800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800/- while the candidate selected for Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V will be given a monthly salary of Rs 5,700-24,000/- with a Grade Pay of Rs 4,200/-
How to download the Tripura Junior Engineer Result 2016?
- First, visit the official website of TPSC i.e. www.tpsc.gov.in
- Search the link as download TPSC JE Result 2016
- Click on the appropriate link
- Enter all the necessary information
- Click on the submit option
- TPSC Junior Engineer result will appear on the screen
- Download it and take a print of Tripura PSC junior engineer 2016 result for future use.