Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2017 Apply for 162 Apprentice posts at the official website i.e. www.mahatribal.gov.in
Tribal Development Department Notification 2017
- 1 Tribal Development Department Notification 2017
- 2 Tribal Development Department Jobs 2017
- 3 Tribal Development Department Job Details 2017
- 4 Vacancy Details:
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Tribal Development Department Jobs 2017
- 6 How to Apply For the Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2017?
- 7 Important Dates:
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Tribal Development Department, the Government of India has currently released the job notice for Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2017 notice for 162 number of Superintendent, Warden Vacancies. The Tribal Development Department Vacancy 2017 will drive through class 12th pass or graduation certificate in relevant field. All the candidates who are interested and are eligible can apply online Tribal Development Department Jobs 2017 by visiting the official website of the bank i.e. www.mahatribal.gov.in. Candidates must complete their online registration process for Tribal Development Department Jobs 2017 before the last date i.e. 24th April 2017. This is the recent job opportunity for the applicants those who are searching for the Government Jobs, they may apply online for Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2017. More detailed information like educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, how to apply process, and selection process related to the Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2017 are provided in the article below.
Tribal Development Department Jobs 2017
Here on this web page, our team has update all the latest job details that are released by the officials. But all the interested candidates are suggested to apply for the recruitment process before the last date of submission of application form as no application form will be considered eligible after the last date of submission of application form. The authority members is going to recruit the eligible candidates for the released posts. So, prepare well for the exam. Our team wishes you all the best.
Tribal Development Department Job Details 2017
|Name of the Board||Tribal Development Department|
|Name of the Post||Superintendent, Warden Jobs|
|Total Number of Posts||162 vacancies|
|Starting Date for submission of application form||3rd April 2017|
|The last date for submission of application form||24th April 2017|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
- Female Superintendent: 116 posts
- Male Superintendent: 25 posts
- Female Warden: 13 posts
- Male Warden: 07 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Tribal Development Department Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: The willing candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment must have passed class 12th or any degree from the authorized board or university.
Age Limit: The candidates who want to apply for Superintendent Warden Position in Tribal Development Department are suggested to refer the official notification for age limit criteria available at the official website of the department.
Application Fee: The interested candidates need to pay the application fee as per the norms of the organization. Refer the official notification for detailed information related to this thing.
How to Apply For the Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the Official Website of Tribal Development Department i.e. www.mahatribal.gov.in.
- Click on the official notification for Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2017
- Download the application form from the direct link available on the web page.
- And fill the application form with all the required details carefully and recheck it before submitting it.
- Finally, submit the application form at Interview place.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
- The Starting Date for the online submission of the application form: 03rd April 2017
- The last date for the submission of application form: 24th April 2017
Official Website: www.mahatribal.gov.in