Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 Notification for TS Revenue Dept. VRO, VRA, Junior Assistant, and Surveyor 2506 vacancies available at www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
- 1 Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
- 2 Telangana Revenue Department Application Forms 2017
- 3 www.tspsc.gov.in Revenue Dept Recruitment 2017
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for TS VRO VRA JA Jobs 2017
- 5 Procedure to Apply for Telangana Revenue VRA VRO JA Vacancy 2017
- 6 Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
- 7 Share this:
- 8 Like this:
- 9 Related
The Telangana Revenue Department has issued the TS Revenue Dept. Notification for the posts of VRO, VRA, Junior Assistant, and Surveyor online to fill 2506 vacancies present in the Revenue Department. The authorities of Telangana Revenue Department want to fill vacant seats for different positions. This is the best opportunity for eligible candidates who are residents of the Telangana state, so candidates who are interested can fill the application form and can apply for the online registration as soon as possible and submit the filled application form after checking all the eligibility criteria and by following the instructions listed in the notification. Candidate can download the notification as well as application form from its official website www.tspsc.gov.in.
Telangana Revenue Department Application Forms 2017
If you are eagerly waiting for the availability of the application form then we will inform you that the application form for the Telangana Revenue Department is yet not available but we will soon update you about the application forms availability dates online. Hence to know the dates for the TS Revenue Department Application forms, you have to stay connected with our website or this page to snatch away all the details. Here in the post we have also defined the steps and procedure to apply for Telangana Revenue department Jobs which you can follow if you are facing any sort of problem in accessing the result. Candidates who are interested in applying for the TS Revenue Department can follow the instructions and apply for the same before the last date of submission.
www.tspsc.gov.in Revenue Dept Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Telangana Revenue Department|
|Name of the Examination||TS Revenue Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||VRO, VRA, Junior Assistant, and Surveyor|
|Number of the Post||2506 Posts|
|Starting Date of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria for TS VRO VRA JA Jobs 2017
Candidates who want to apply for TS Revenue Jobs must have the graduation degree. To get more details, candidate has to connect with its official notification.
If the candidate wants to apply for TS Revenue Department jobs must meet the age limit criteria for the TS VRO VRA JA Jobs where the minimum age limit of the candidate must be 18 years and the maximum age limit is 44 years of age.
The authority will conduct various selection processes that is written exam and interview to recruit candidates. Whosoever score good marks in the written exam will be eligible for the interview process and to get the job, candidate has to score good marks in the written exam and interview.
Procedure to Apply for Telangana Revenue VRA VRO JA Vacancy 2017
- Applicant who wishes to apply for the Telangana Revenue Jobs are required to visit the website first that is tspsc.gov.in.
- Firstly, the candidate has to check the notification first and from the notification candidate can check each and every details about this post.
- Read all the terms and conditions asked in the notification and download the application form or apply online by filling up the details.
- Upload the scanned photocopy of the required documents and certificates along with the scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit the document before the last date of registration and download the filled application to get the registration number.