Telangana TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 856 Vacancies at tsgenco.telangana.gov.in :
TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015
- 1 TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015
- 2 tsgenco recruitment 2015 apply online
- 3 TSGENCO AE Recruitment Vacancy and Application Fees
- 4 TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit
- 5 TSGENCO AE Recruitment 2015 Selection Process & Pay Scale
- 6 TSGENCO Recruitment 2015 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 7 TSGENCO AE Results 2015 Merit List, Cut off marks
- 8 Official Website : tsgenco.telangana.gov.in
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited has recently published an advertisement for the recruitment of the youngsters for the various vacant posts in their various departments. TSGENCO is going to recruit candidate for filling of 856 vacant posts. By seeing this advertisement lots of aspirants have shown their interest. Authority member of TSGENCO invites the application form from the interested candidates who have posses minimum required qualification. For detailed info of eligibility, applicants are requested to go through the official details to be sure whether they confirm to the specified qualification criteria for TSGENCO Recruitment.
Telangana Power Generation Corporation Limited is a power generating organization of Telangana .It has ceased to do power trading and has retained with powers of controlling system operations of Power Generation after formation of Telangana state. TSGENCO has been incorporated under companies Act, 2013, on 19 May 2014 and commenced its operations from 2 June 2014.
Interested candidate should apply for TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015 through online mode. Online application form is available on the official website www.tsgenco.telangana.gov.in. So aspirants should fill the application form and apply before the last date which is 28th October.
tsgenco recruitment 2015 apply online
- Name of the organization: Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited
- Name of the post: Assistant Engineer Post
- Total Post: 856
- Application mode: Online
- Status: Will begin from 08th October
- Deadline: 28th October
- Exam Date : 14th November
- Age limit: 18 to 44 years as on 01st July 2015
- Application Fees:100/-
- Examination Fees: Rs-120/- for General and No fees for Reserved candidate
- Eligibility: Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Salary: Rs. 41155- 1700- 44555- 1985- 54480- 2280- 63600/-
- Selection process: Written exam, interview
- Website: tsgenco.telangana.gov.in
TSGENCO AE Recruitment Vacancy and Application Fees
TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015 is for total 856 numbers of vacancies. Post wise vacancy details are mentioned below:
- Assistant Engineer ( Electrical- General) – 413 posts
- Assistant Engineer( Electrical Back-Log) – 6 posts
- Assistant Engineer( Mechanical-General)- 190 posts
- Assistant Engineer( Mechanical Back-Log) – 05 posts
- Assistant Engineer( Electronics-General) – 70 posts
- Assistant Engineer( Civil-General) -161 posts
- Assistant Engineer( Civil Back-Log) – 11 posts
Each and every candidate applying for this recuitment has to pay Rs. 100/- as Online Application Processing Fee. Apart from this candidate has to pay Examination Fee. General candidate applying for this recruitment should pay Rs.120/- as Examination Fee while reserved category of candidate such as SC/ST/BC and PH candidate are exempted from payment of examination fee. The fees should be paid online through TS Online Portal.
TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit
Qualification required for AE post is that the applicant must have passed Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation Controls Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Civil Engineering from any recognized university. Applicants must be aged between 18 to 44 years as on 01st July 2015. Upper age limit will not be relaxed for General candidates. However, upper limit will be relaxed for 5 years for OBC/SC/ST category and 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidate as per Government rules.
TSGENCO AE Recruitment 2015 Selection Process & Pay Scale
Selection process for the candidate applying for AE post is based on written test and Personal Interview. Final selection of candidates based on the interview basis. All the candidates who have passed in written test exam they all also appear in the interview if candidates passed both sections they are selected and appointed for Assistant Engineer post. Selected personnel will be given salary ranged from Rs. 41155- 1700- 44555- 1985- 54480- 2280- 63600/- Per month.
TSGENCO Recruitment 2015 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The TSGENCO AE examination consists of Multiple Choice Questions. The examination is conducted for a total of 100 marks. Duration of the examination is 2 hours. Exam consists of the questions from the following: General Aptitude, English, Language Reasoning, General Awareness and Technical (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil,).
TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Admit card 2015 for the written exam will be soon issue by the authority member on its official website. Written exam will be held on 14th Nov 2015. After the successful completion of examination process result will be declared by the authority members, for more updates stay tuned with us.