UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 696 UIIC Assistant & Other Posts at the official website i.e. www.uiic.co.in
UIIC Recruitment 2017
- 1 UIIC Recruitment 2017
- 2 About UIIC
- 3 United India Insurance Vacancy Details 2017:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for UIIC Recruitment 2017:
- 5 UIIC Prelims Exam Pattern
- 6 UIIC Main Exam Pattern
- 7 UIIC Assistant Important Dates:
- 8 How to apply for the UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017?
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
The Recruitment board of United India Insurance Company Limited has released the job notice on the official website as UIIC Assistant Vacancy 2017 Notification to hire the young and talented applicants for 696 number of vacancies for the posts of Assistant, and Other Posts. It is a great chance for the applicants those who are looking for the jobs in this department. All the applicants those who are eligible need to fill the United India Insurance Jobs Application Form 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.uiic.co.in. The interested candidates need to apply for the application form through the online mode so apply online for United India Insurance Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date which is 28th August 2017. For more information related to the United India Insurance Jobs 2017 is provided in the article below.
UIIC is commonly known as United India Insurance Company. United India Insurance Company’s head office is situated in Chennai. It’s premium value is increasing year by year. The Gross Domestic Premium for the Financial Year 2016-2017 is above Rs. 15000 Cr. This time, they are searching for young, talented, and qualified applicants to fill up its Assistant Posts for its branches and offices across the country. Applicants those who are interested in this vacancy must have a degree from the authorized university. The UIIC is searching for talented applicants in general and special discipline.
United India Insurance Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: United India Insurance Company Limited
- Total Number of Vacancies: 696 Posts
- Name of the Post: Assistant
- Pay Scale: Rs.14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195(2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030- 1610(5)
- Official Website: www.uiic.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for UIIC Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: All the willing candidates need to have completed Graduation/ Equivalent from any discipline and Knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional Language of the State of Recruitment with minimum pass percentage of marks. All the interested candidates are suggested to refer the official notification for detailed information related to the educational qualification details.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates must lie in between 18 years to 28 years of age as on 30th June 2017. Age Relaxations will be given to the reserved category applicants as per the norms.
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD (General): 10 Years
- PWD (SC/ ST): 15 years
- PWD (OBC): 13 years
Application Fees: The application fee that need to pay by the candidates to apply for the application form is mentioned below:
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500
- ST/ SC: Rs. 100
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates those who are interested in applying for the application form is mentioned below:
- Prelims Exam
- Main Exam
- Computer Proficiency Test
UIIC Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of the Posts||Total Number of Question||Marks|
UIIC Main Exam Pattern
|Name of the Posts||Total Number of Questions||Marks|
UIIC Assistant Important Dates:
- Starting date for the submission of UIIC Online Application Form 2017: 14th August 2017
- Last Date for the submission of online Application form: 28th August 2017
- Last date for the submission of application fee: 28th August 2017
- UIIC Assistant Vacancy Prelim Exam 2017: 22nd September 2017
- Main Exam Date: 23rd October 2017
How to apply for the UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.uiic.co.in
- Search the UIIC Assistant Recruitment online application form link in recruitment section and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form and click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of applied application form and pay the application fee.
- Send the copy of the printed application form to the postal address mentioned below.
Official Website: www.uiic.co.in