Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 Notification available for 877 UKPSC Vacant vacancies For Asst. Prof at www.ukpsc.gov.in
UKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
- 1 UKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
- 2 UKPSC Notification 2017
- 3 www.ukpsc.gov.in Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
- 4 UKPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2017
- 5 UKPSC Exam Important Dates:
- 6 Steps to apply for UKPSC Vacancy 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.ukpsc.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has started inviting the online applications for the eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Professor and other teaching jobs. The authorities have recently released the notification for the UKPSC Jobs for the posts of Assistant Professor Position to select 877 deserving and talented candidates. The authorities have distributed these vacancies among several departments and subjects. Candidate can get the details about the admit card release date, exam date, and other details from this post. If the candidate is interested in this kind of vacancies then he or she can fill the application form for the UKPSC by an online method and can check and download the notification from its official website www.ukpsc.gov.in.
UKPSC Notification 2017
To apply for the UKPSC jobs, the online process is the only mode to apply for the UKPSC Jobs. The authority will not accept any other mode to apply for the Assistant Professor Jobs. Only the post graduate candidates whose age is between 21 to 42 years can apply for the same. Apart from the post graduate qualification, the candidate must also have experience in the teaching department. The authority has released the notification for the Uttarakhand PSC Asst. Professor on 4th August available on its website. Candidate must check and read all the details present in the notification before applying for the UKPSC Jobs. Check the details regarding the admit card details, exam dates, and other related details from the notification.
www.ukpsc.gov.in Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||Written exam for Assistant Professor|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor posts|
|Number of the Post||877 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply online||4th August 2017|
|Last date to apply online||29th September 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Type||Government Job|
UKPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2017
Candidate must have post-graduation degree along with some experience in the concerning field.
The age of the candidate must be in between 21 years to 42 years, where 21 years is the minimum age criteria and 42 years if the maximum age criteria.
The authority will offer amazing salary package to its candidates which varies according to his or her capabilities and experience. The salary range is between 15,600INR to 39,100INR along with the grade pay of 6,000INR.
To select the candidate, the authority will conduct the written exam and interview and on the basis of the candidates performance in both these processes will help the authorities in making the right decision.
Candidate has to pay the application fees of 150INR which is allotted for the general category whereas for the reserved category candidates the application fees are 60INR.
UKPSC Exam Important Dates:
- Starting Date to apply online: 4th August 2017
- Last date to apply online: 25th September 2017
- Last date for application fees submission via challan: 29th September 2017
- Last date to submit fees via Net Banking: 29th September 2017
Steps to apply for UKPSC Vacancy 2017
- Open the UKPSC website ukpsc.gov.in
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on the tab; find the required application form link.
- Click on the link and fill all the details asked in the application form.
- Pay the application fees as per the guidelines and instructions mentioned.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photos and signature.
- Press the proceed icon.
- After submitting the application form you will find the generated application form displayed in front of the screen which you can download or can take the hard copy of it.