UP Police recruitment 2017 for 1478 fireman vacancies available at www.uppolice.gov.in
UP Police fireman recruitment notification:
- 1 UP Police fireman recruitment notification:
- 2 Download UP Police fireman application form:
- 3 www.uppolice.gov.in fireman jobs 2017:
- 4 UP Police fireman vacancy, eligibility:
- 5 UP Police fireman recruitment, key dates:
- 6 How to apply for UP Police firemen jobs 2017?
- 7 Official website: www.uppolice.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Uttar Pradesh Police department is now inviting the applications from the eligible and deserving candidates for the post of fireman. There are many candidates who want to apply for this job of great courage. The candidates who have the required qualifications for the job should apply for the UP police fireman jobs 2017. The applicants should check the details of the vacancies form this article. The candidates are requested to visit the official website of the UP police that is www.uppolice.gov.in. The applicants should also check the details of the selection process and the deadline of the application form submission thorough the online and also by the offline mode of application submission.
Download UP Police fireman application form:
Fireman is the jobs which require great courage and also a sense of alertness. The applicant’s who were waiting for such a job should apply for the UP police fireman recruitment 2017. The last date to apply for the same is 31st January 2017 and the candidates can check the other important dates from this article. The applicants should also read the simple and easy procedure to apply for the UP police fireman job 2017. There are around 1478 vacancies which are to be filled by this recruitment drive. The applicants should prepare well for the exam. The candidates should fill up the application for as soon as they can to avoid the last minute problems.
www.uppolice.gov.in fireman jobs 2017:
The important details of the UP Police fireman recruitment 2017 are described here and the applicants should check the details form the official website of the UP police department, which is given below in this article.
- Name of the recruiting authority: Uttar Pradesh Police department
- Name of the post: Fireman
- Total no of posts: 1478 vacancies
- Type of job: government
- Location of the job: Uttar Pradesh state
- Mode of application submission: Online/offline
- Official website: www.uppolice.gov.in
The category-wise distribution of the posts:
- General category: 739 posts
- For OBC category: 339 posts
- For ST category: 310 posts
- For SC category: 30 posts
UP Police fireman vacancy, eligibility:
Education qualification: The applicants who are willing got go for the UP Police fireman recruitment 2017 should have done intermediate. The rest can be checked from the official website of the department.
Age limit: The lower age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit is 22 years to apply for the UP police fireman jobs 2017.
Application fee: The applicants will have to apply the application fee of 200 Rs to apply for the given posts.
Selection process: The applicants will have to undergo the complete selection process to get selected. The rounds include
- Written test
- Physical test
- Medical test
UP Police fireman recruitment, key dates:
The key dates to apply for the UP police fireman vacancies 2017 are given here
- Initial date of registration: 21st December 2016
- Last date to apply online: 31st December 2016
- Last date to apply by offline mode: 4th January 2017
- Last date to submit the application fee: 1st February 2017
How to apply for UP Police firemen jobs 2017?
- The applicants should go to the official website of UP police
- Then they should open the application form link
- Fill up the application form completely
- Submit the form as directed along with the application fee.