Latest Update (26th August 2016): UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 3307 SI Vacancies at uppbpb.gov.in
UP Police Recruitment 2015-16
- 1 UP Police Recruitment 2015-16
- 2 UP Police 2064 SI Recruitment Notification 2015-16
- 3 uppbpb.gov.in recruitment 2015-2016
- 4 UP Police SI Recruitment 2015-16 Online Application Form
- 5 UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Age Limit
- 6 UP Police SI Recruitment Selection Process & Pay Scale
- 7 UPPolice SI Recruitment 2015-2016 Syllabus
- 8 UP Police Sub-Inspector Admit Card 2016
- 9 Notification for Men SI Post
- 10 Download Notification for Women SI Post
- 11 Apply Online for UP Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2016
- 12 Official Website : uppbpb.gov.in
- 13 Share this:
- 14 Like this:
- 15 Related
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion board on the behalf of Uttar Pradesh Police Department has circulated an employment notification. According to this notification UP Police Department invites talented and ambitious candidate for the recruitment of 2064 vacant post of Sub Inspector. This SI Recruitment is for both Male and Female candidate. Out of the total vacant post 1652 seats are vacant for Male candidate and 412 seats are vacant for Female candidates.
UP Police is the largest police force in the world working under a single command. The Uttar Pradesh Police was formed in 1861. The headquarters of the Uttar Pradesh Police is located in Allahabad. For the purpose of maintaining law and order in the state, the state of Uttar Pradesh is divided into 8 Police zones. Each zone is headed by an officer of the rank of Inspector General of Police who is an officer of the Indian Police Service.
UP Police 2064 SI Recruitment Notification 2015-16
The candidate having the minimum educational qualification should apply for Up Police Recruitment. To get details info on this Recruitment applicant should go through the official notification available on the official website: uppbpb.gov.in. After getting the detail info candidate those who are interested to apply for Sub Inspector post have to fill the information required in the Application form available in the official site and send a Hard Copy to the address of the Board.
Latest Update (26.08.2016): UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form Process is going to start shortly its expected to start in this month on its main portal site. there is no official announcement made by Authority till now so can’t give you exact date, stay tuned with us for fresh updates.
uppbpb.gov.in recruitment 2015-2016
- Name of the Department: UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow
- Name of the Post: Sub Inspector
- Total Number of Post: 3307
- Age Limit: 21 to 28 years
- Process of Registration: Online Process
- Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognized University
- Registration Fees: Rs.400/-
- Pay Scale: 9, 300/- to 34, 800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- per month
- Selection Process: Physical Standard test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test and Medical Test
- Written Test Marks: 400 marks
- Type of Questions: Multiple choices
- Time Duration: 1 hour
- Exam Date: not declared yet
- Admit Card: will upload soon
- Website: uppbpb.gov.in
Number of Vacancies: Total 3307 Posts
- Sub Inspector in Fire Service: 97 posts
- Sub-Inspector (Civil Police): 2400 posts
- Platoon Commander in PAC: 210 posts
- Sub-Inspector (Civil Police): 600 posts
- SI (Male & Female): Aspirants age should be in between 21 to 28 Years as on 01st July 2016
- OBC: 21 to 33 Years
- SC/ST: 21 to 33 Years
Physical Efficiency Test:
- Male: 4.8 Km. in 28 Minutes
- Female: 2.4 Km. in 16 Minutes
- Male:168 cm (160 cm Only for ST Category)
- Female:152 cm. (147 cm Only for ST Category)
- Chest (Only for Male): 79 cm (Phulane Par 84 cm). And 77 cm only for ST Category
UP Police SI Recruitment 2015-16 Online Application Form
Online Registration for the Application form will start from 15th November, 2015 and will ends on. So the aspirants willing to apply for Sub Inspector Post must have to apply within the above two dates. Application fees which will be paid by applied candidate during the registration form is Rs. 400/-. No fees required for Reserved and Physically handicapped candidate. Fees must be paid only through online mode or Bank challan.
UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Age Limit
Aspirants applying for SI Post should have completed Graduation from a recognized University. Age of candidate must be between 21 to 28 years to get eligible for Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015. Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidate as per the Government rule.
UP Police SI Recruitment Selection Process & Pay Scale
Candidate selected for this Recruitment will be given a remuneration of Rs.9, 300/- to 34, 800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- per month. Selection process for UP Police SI Recruitment will be on the basis of four phases. At first Physical Standard Test will be organized. In this step Height and chest of the applicant will be measured. After qualifying this test applicant has to go through the Physical Efficiency test. In this step applicants will have to go through 08 KMs race to be completed in 28 minutes for male category and 04 KMs race to be completed in 16 minutes for female.
UPPolice SI Recruitment 2015-2016 Syllabus
After this written exam will be conducted for the candidates those who have qualified the PET test. Written exam includes 400 Multiple Choice question. Exam paper will divided into 4 sections, each section include 100 marks. Questions are coming from General Hindi, Law & Constitution & General Knowledge, Numerical & Mental Ability Test and Test of Reasoning topics.
UP Police Sub-Inspector Admit Card 2016
UP Police Admit card 2015 for the test will be issued to eligible candidates after passing out the PST and PET. UP Police SI Result will also be available on the website after the completion of the exam. After the declaration of Result shortlisted candidate are called for Medical Examination.