Latest Update (8th July 2016): UP 9294 TGT PGT Teachers Post Recruitment 2016 available at the official website www.upsessb.org
UP Teachers Recruitment 2016
- 1 UP Teachers Recruitment 2016
- 2 Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2016
- 3 UP TGT/ PGT Recruitment 2016
- 4 UPSESSB Recruitment 2016
- 5 www.upsessb.org Details 2016
- 6 How to apply for the UP Teacher Recruitment 2016?
- 7 Click here to download TGT Advt. 01/2016
- 8 Click here to download PGT Advt. 02/2016
- 9 Click here to apply online
- 10 Official Website: www.upsessb.org
- 11 Share this:
- 12 Like this:
- 13 Related
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board (UPSESSB) released the recruitment notification for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) in 2016. It is a great opportunity for all those applicants who want to apply in Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board (UPSESSB).
Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2016
UPSESSB TGT PGT Teachers Recruitment Notification 2016. All the eligible applicants can apply for the Uttar Pradesh TGT PGT Recent Vacancy notification 2016 by filling the online application form on or before the last date i.e. 5th July 2016. Applicants are suggested to read the complete article below for more related information about the UP Teachers Recruitment 2016. Update as of 17th June 2016.
UP TGT/ PGT Recruitment 2016
UPSESSB Recruitment Notification has been currently issued in the month of June 2016 with Adv. No 01/2016-Exam and 02/2016-Exam. Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board has uploaded this recruitment notification to fill 9294 number of vacancies of PGT (Post Graduate Teacher), TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) Posts. Candidates who were looking for teaching jobs in Uttar Pradesh can apply for these UPSESSB Jobs issued under UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2016.
UPSESSB Recruitment 2016
Aspirants who are interested and are eligible can apply for these UPSESSB TGT PGT Jobs through Uttar Pradesh TGT PGT Recruitment 2016. The Online Application Link for UPSESSB is available from 6th June 2016 to 5th July 2016.
Candidates can also visit the official website provided below for more information related to the UPSESSB Notification 2016. All the remaining information which is necessary like UPSESSB Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, Pay Scale, Age Limit, Application Fee, etc. related to the Uttar Pradesh TGT PGT Jobs are provided below.
www.upsessb.org Details 2016
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB)
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Total Number of Posts: 9294 Posts
Details of Posts:
- TGT Teachers- 7950 Posts
- PGT Teachers- 1344 Posts
Official Website: www.upsessb.org
- For TGT– Applicants should have Graduate Degree in a particular subject and B.Ed/ BTC or any other training certificate.
- For PGT– Aspirants should have Post Graduate Degree in the respective subject through the notification.
Age Limit: The age limit of the applicants who are interested in applying for this recruitment notification should not be less than 21 years as on 1st July 2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
- For General category applicants- Rs. 625/-
- For SC Category candidates- Rs. 375/-
- For ST Category candidates- Rs. 175/-
Selection Procedure: The selection of the aspirants who are interested in applying for this recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
- For TGT: 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,600/- per month
- For PGT: 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,800/- per month
- Starting Date of Online Registration- 6th June 2016
- Last Date for Online Registration- 5th July 2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 3rd July 2016
How to apply for the UP Teacher Recruitment 2016?
- First, visit the official website www.upsessb.org
- Now click on apply online link on the home page.
- Now fill the application form by submitting the essential information required like name, date of birth, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Now the applicants have to pay the application fee through online or offline.
- Take a print out of the filled application form for future use.