Latest Update (October 2017): UP Youth Welfare Officer Recruitment 2017, UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Recruitment 2017, Apply online for 652 vacancies at www.upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Youth Welfare Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1 UPSSSC Youth Welfare Officer Recruitment 2017
- 2 UP Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Notification 2017
- 3 www.upsssc.gov.in Recruitment 2017 for Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Jobs
- 4 UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 UP Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Vacancy 2017
- 6 UP Youth Welfare Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 7 Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released the notification for the posts of Yuva Kalyan Adhikari and Youth Welfare Officer. The authority has released the total of 652 vacancies and to fill these vacancies the authority are looking for the deserving, competitive, and youth candidates. The interested candidates are required to submit the application form for the same before the last date of submission. Youngsters whose age is between 21 years to 30 years can apply for the UPSSSC jobs. They can get the application form for the Yuva Kalyan Adhikari is available on its website www.upsssc.gov.in. Check the application form dates, eligibility criteria, and process to apply online here in the post.
UP Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Notification 2017
As per the notification, the candidate must have at the age between 21 years to 30 years of age required to apply for the UP YKA jobs. To become eligible for the UPSSSC Jobs, the candidate must meet all the eligibility criteria to apply for UP YKA Jobs which you can check below. Every year the authority releases various posts; this time the authority has released the job notification for the posts of Yuva Kalyan and Prantiya Rakshak Dal Vibhag department to fill 652 vacancies available for Yuva Kalyan Adhikari posts. To get the selection for the posts of Youth Welfare Officer, the candidate must attempt the written test and interview for the Yuva Kalyan Adhikari posts.
www.upsssc.gov.in Recruitment 2017 for Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of the conducting body||Yuva Kalyan and Prantiya Rakshak Dal Vibhag|
|Name of the Examination||UPSSSC YWO Written exam|
|Name of the Post||Youth Welfare Officer posts|
|Number of the Post||652 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply online||Started|
|Last date to apply online||Update Soon|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Type||Government Job|
UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have the graduation degree from the recognized university. To get the details you must look for the notification for the posts of UPSSSC YWO.
The age of the candidate must be in between 21 years to 30 years of age where 21 years are the minimum age criteria and 30 year is the maximum age criteria. The age of the candidate for this post will be calculated as on the date 1st July 2017.
UP Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Vacancy 2017
The authority will offer amazing salary package for the posts of Yuva Kalyan and Prantiya Rakshak Dal Vibhag which the candidate can check from the notification available on its website.
The candidate’s selection will be based on his or her performance in the written test and interview process by which the authority will make the final selection of the candidate.
UP Youth Welfare Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- To apply for Youth Welfare Officer Jobs, one must visit the official website for UPSSSC that is www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Look for the recruitment section placed at the home page of the website.
- Read the notification completely and apply for the UPSSSC YWO jobs 2017.
- Press the Apply Online icon and you will get the application form where you have to fill all the details.
- Along with the application form, you must upload the scanned copies of various other documents and certificates and submit it before the last date of submission date.