UPPCL Junior Engineer Electrical Recruitment 2017 Apply online for 226 vacancies, Notification available at www.uppcl.org
UPPCL Junior Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2017
- 1 UPPCL Junior Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2017
- 2 UP Junior Engineer Electrical Notification 2017
- 3 www.uppcl.org Vacancy 2017
- 4 UPPCL Electrical Engineer Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 UPPCL Jobs 2017 Details
- 6 UPPCL Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 7 Official Website: www.uppcl.org
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released the notification for the posts of Junior Electrical Engineer posts to select 266 candidates. The authority has just made an announcement and now they are looking for recruiting the candidates by conducting the selection processes including the written test, interview. The authorities are looking for 71 candidates for the UP Power Corporation Ltd and 155 candidates are for UP Power Transmission Corporation Ltd. The selected candidate will get the salary of up to 34,800INR depending upon the skills and experience of the candidate. Check the details about the UPPCL Selection process, age limit, qualification requirement, and other details here in the post. The official website for UPPCL is www.uppcl.org.
UP Junior Engineer Electrical Notification 2017
The notification for the UP Junior Engineer was published on 23rd September 2017 with Advertisement number 05/VSA/2017/JE. The applicants to meet all the eligibility criteria can apply for the UPPCL JE jobs via an online mode. While submitting the application form, the candidate must deposit the application fees also before the arrival of its last date. Soon after the completion of the application process, the authority will conduct the exam after releasing the admit card for the same. Eligible candidates can check and download their respective admit cards from their website and get the details about the exam date and time as well as venue of the exam from its admit card.
www.uppcl.org Vacancy 2017
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Examination||JSLPS JOHAR written exam|
|Name of the Post||Electrical Junior Engineer|
|Number of the Post||266 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply online||8th October 2017|
|Last date to apply online||31st October 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Type||Government Job|
UPPCL Electrical Engineer Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have Diploma certificate in Electrical Engineering background with good knowledge of Hindi language.
The age of the candidate to apply for Electrical Engineer position must be in between 18 years to 40 years of age.
UPPCL Jobs 2017 Details
The authority will offer the salary for the post of Junior Engineer electrical which is of 9,300INR to 34,800INR along with Grade pay of 4,200INR. Apart from this, the authority will also pay 400 Special fitment grade pay to the candidate.
The candidate’s selection will depend on the written test and interview. The marks obtained by the candidate will help the authority in making the right decision.
- Reserved category candidate (Belongs to UP): 600INR
- General category and Ex-Serviceman of UP: 900INR
- Candidates other than UP state: 900INR
- Physically handicapped: 900INR
- Start date to apply online: 8th October 2017
- Last date to apply online: 31st October 2017
UPPCL Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- The official website for UPPCL is uppcl.org and the candidate can apply by downloading the application form from its website.
- Look for the Notification or result tab and press the link.
- Search for the Notification link and click on it.
- Read all the details mentioned in the notification.
- According to the notification, apply for the UPPCL JE posts by filling up the application form.
- Before filling up the application form you have to pay attention to various terms and conditions.
- Pay the application fees and attach the documents along with the application form and submit it before the last date of submission.
- After confirmation, the candidate will get the registration number which you have to make safe for future use.
Official Website: www.uppcl.org