UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply for Grade III Posts at the official website i.e. www.uppcl.org
UPPCL Recruitment 2017
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has currently issued the official notice for the post of 2662 Stenographer, Office Asst (Grade III) Vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Applicants those who are interested may apply online for Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Jobs 2017 on or before the submission of the last date that will be updated on the official website soon by the officials. Candidates can fill Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Vacancy Application Form 2017 by visiting the official website i.e. www.uppcl.org. Moreover, for other details of Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Notification candidates are suggested to refer the official notification provided below such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, application fee, selection process, admit card, result, etc.
Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Jobs 2017
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is going to hire the applicants those who are eligible and are interested in the provided posts in the UPPCL Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Notice. Starting date to apply for the application process is 25th July 2017 while the last date for submission of filled application form is 12th August 2017. Applicants need to complete the desired educational qualification should have any degree with typing knowledge. All the interested candidates are suggested to refer the official notification for detailed information related to the educational qualification details to be considered eligible to apply for the application form for the released post. For more information, applicants are suggested to refer the official notice which we have provided at the end of this article. According to the UPPCL Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Notice, there are 2662 number of vacancies in total and for the posts of Stenographer, Office Asst (Grade III) Posts. The Minimum Age Limit of the candidates is 21 Years while the Maximum Age Limit of the candidate is 40 Years. For age relaxation details candidates are suggested to refer the official Recruitment Notice which the candidates can find below.
www.uppcl.org Job details 2017
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
- Total Number of Posts: 2662 posts
- Name of the Posts: Stenographer, Office Asst (Grade III)
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.uppcl.org
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants need to complete the desired educational qualification should have any degree with typing knowledge. All the interested candidates are suggested to refer the official notification for detailed information related to the educational qualification details.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit of the applicants those who are interested in applying for the application must not be below 21 years and upper age limit should not exceed 40 years. Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the govt.
Application Fee: The application fee for the different category candidates is provided below:
- For General/ OBC Category Applicants: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Category Applicants: Rs. 700/-
- For Physically Handicapped Category Candidates: Rs. 10/-
- For Other State Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Written Test
- Computer based Test
- Starting Date to Apply Online for the application form: 25th July 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online and Payment of Application Fee: 12th August 2017
- Date for Written Exam: 1st Week of September 2017
How to apply for the UPPCL Stenographer Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.uppcl.org
- Search the UPPCL Stenographer Recruitment online application form link in recruitment section and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form and click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of applied application form and pay the application fee.
Official Website: www.uppcl.org