UPPSC Service Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2017 Exam Notification Available at the official website www.uppsc.org.in
UPPSC Service Asst Registrar Recruitment 2017
- 1 UPPSC Service Asst Registrar Recruitment 2017
- 2 UPPSC Recruitment 2017
- 3 www.uppsc.org.in job details 2017
- 4 UPPSC Important Dates:
- 5 How to apply for the UPPSC Service Asst Registrar Recruitment 2017?
- 6 UP PSC Asst Registrar Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017:
- 7 Official Website: www.uppsc.org.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
Good news for the applicants those who are unemployed and are searching for the government job in the state of Uttar Pradesh. As soon the organization is going to issue the job notice for the post of UP PSC Service Assistant Registrar. Every year the department releases the recruitment notice to hire the talented and capable applicants. This year also the organization is planning to release the job notice. A large number candidates apply for the recruitment as they dream to have a government job. This year also we are expecting the same. So, all the candidates are suggested to apply for the recruitment before the last date because no candidate will be considered eligible if he/ she will submit the application form after the last date.
UPPSC is also called as Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. The organization has been issued for the employment notification to fill the available number of vacancies for the posts of Assistant Registrar. Candidates those who are searching for the Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh can apply for these UPPSC Service Assistant Registrar vacancies. UPPSC Service Asst Registrar Recruitment Notice is the great chance for the aspirants those who have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any authorized universities. For more information related to the UPPSC Recruitment 2017 like Eligible Criteria Conditions, Age Limit Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Selection Process, are provided below.
UPPSC Recruitment 2017
The UPPSC is solely responsible for the recruitment of the officers in all the departments of the state owned offices. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission also recruits officers for Gazette posts and non-gazette posts for the state of Uttar Pradesh. UPPSC handles all the matters related with staff in various services and departments. UPPSC is the commission which is wholly responsible for certain specific positions from beginning of the recruitment till the end like direct recruitment, transfers, and promotion, etc.
www.uppsc.org.in job details 2017
- Name of the Department: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
- Name of the Post: Service Assistant Registrar
- Total Number of vacancies: Updated Soon
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Applying Mode: Online
- Date of the Examination: 19th February 2017
- Nationality: Indian
- Official Website:uppsc.org.in
Education Qualification: Candidates those who have completed their graduation degree with good knowledge of Hindi language. Aspirants must have working experience of minimum 07 years from a Government authorized office or office of University and with minimum knowledge Accounts, Rules are important.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit of the candidates must be 30 year and maximum age limit should not be more than 45 years as on 1 July 2016.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will depend on the basis of the ones performance in written test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: The application fee for the various category applicants are mentioned below.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 215
- For SC ST Category Candidates: Rs. 95
- For PH Category Candidates: Rs. 15
UPPSC Important Dates:
- Release Date of Official Notification: December 2016
- The last date of Application Form: December 2016
- Exam Dates: February 2017
How to apply for the UPPSC Service Asst Registrar Recruitment 2017?
- Firstly, visit the official website of the department i.e. uppsc.org.in
- Then click on the related link to apply for the UPPSC Service Asst Registrar jobs 2017
- The application form will appear on your screen
- Fill the application form with all your correct details and submit it.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
UP PSC Asst Registrar Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017:
- General Hindi passage writing easy 200 marks.
- General study GS – 200 Marks.
- Financial Rule and office procedure 100 marks.