Check UPSC Civil Services Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates and apply online for 980 jobs at www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2017
- 2 Union Public Service Commission
- 3 www.upsc.gov.in Recruitment 2017
- 4 UPSC Prelim Exam 2017 for Civil Services
- 5 UPSC Civil Service Jobs
- 6 UPSC Eligibility Criteria for Civil Service Exam
- 7 Procedure to Apply for UPSC Exam 2017
- 8 Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
The Union Public Service Commission has raised the job notification of UPSC Recruitment 2017 on 22 February 2017. There are 980 vacant posts for various civil services posts which are to be filled by the excelled and dynamic candidates. All the interested candidates are required to fill the UPSC Application Form 2017 before the last date of Application Form submission that is 17 March 2017. So check the application form for UPSC Exam 2017 available on its official website www.upsc.gov.in. Here you can check the UPSC Exam Eligibility Criteria, method to apply, age limit and many other criteria mentioned below.
Union Public Service Commission
The UPSC which is also known as the Union Public Service Commission is the government of India organization which is known for conducting various recruitment projects to select the dynamic and intelligent candidates for various Civil Services posts. The UPSC conducts various examinations including the CSE, NAE, ESE, IFS, NDAE, CDSE, and other exams. For more details, the candidate can visit the official website of UPSE to know the latest updates about the organization, duties, examination, recruitments, admit cards, and other details. This organization conducts competitive examination to select candidates for various posts including the Assistant Professor, economic officer, medical officer and many other posts.
www.upsc.gov.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam 2017|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Services|
|Number of vacancies||980 posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||22nd February 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||17th March 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Date||18-June-2017 (Expected)|
|Main Exam Date||October 2017|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
UPSC Prelim Exam 2017 for Civil Services
If the candidate is searching for the UPSC preliminary exam dates online, then he or she has to wait to know the dates as the authority did not yet revealed the dates of the examination yet. But if you want to know the UPSC Civil Service Prelim Exam 2017 dates then we guide you to stay connected with this page or you can bookmark this page as we will be going to update you the dates of the preliminary exam here on this page as soon as possible. So keep visiting our website to know the dates and timings for the prelim exam.
UPSC Civil Service Jobs
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise, Grade A)
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T) (Grade A)
- Indian Corporate Law Service
- Pondicherry Civil Service, (Group B)
- Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service(Grade A)
- Indian Audit & Accounts Service (Grade A)
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, (Grade A)
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, (Grade A)
- Indian Defence Accounts Service (Grade A)
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, (Grade A)
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, (Grade A)
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, (Grade A)
- Indian Postal Service, (Grade A)
- Indian Defence Estates Service, (Grade A)
- Indian Information Service, (Grade A)
- Indian Trade Service, Grade A (Group III)
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Grade B (Section Officers Grade)
- Indian Foreign Service
UPSC Eligibility Criteria for Civil Service Exam
To apply for this job, the candidate has to check the eligibility criteria first including the Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fees, and other details.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have the graduation degree or bachelor degree in any of the stream from the recognized university.
Age Limit: The candidate has to meet the age limit criteria for this post, and the upper age limit of the candidate must be of 32 years where as the lower age limit must be of 21 years as on 1st August 2017.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidate will be based on his or her selection examination performance that is written examination and viva voce Test.
Application Fees: The candidate has to pay 100INR as the application form by net banking or by paying cash at any SBI branch whereas the candidates who belongs to the reserved category does not have to pay the application fees for the same.
UPSC 2017 Exams Important Dates:
Starting Date of the Online Application Form: 22nd February 2017
Last date of Application Form submission: 17th March 2017
Preliminary Examination Date: 18th June 2017
Date of the Main Examination: October 2017
Procedure to Apply for UPSC Exam 2017
All the interested candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria first to recruit candidates for various posts and has to follow the below mentioned procedure which will take you directly to the UPSC Application Form 2017.
- The candidate has to first navigate the official website of UPSC that is upsc.gov.in.
- At the home page, he or she has to find the link to UPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2017.
- There are various recruitment postings present, out of which the candidate has to search for the UPSC Civil Service Notification 2017.
- Click on the UPSC Civil Service Exam 2017
- Read the UPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2017 carefully and click on the Apply Online icon.
- Fill all the details mentioned on the application form and click on the submit button.
- Take the hard copy of the application Form and keep the form for future reference.