UPSSSC ITI instructor recruitment 2017, apply for 1080 junior assistant jobs available online at www.upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC ITI instructor recruitment:
This is a golden opportunity of the applicants who were looking to for a job in the state government sector. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate staff selection commission has issue the recruitment notification for the selection of the willing and deserving applicants for the posts of ITI instructor, junior assistant and other posts in the year 2017. The candidates who are interested in the offer should read the employment notification on the official website for the UPSSSC. The necessary details of the vacancies are also given in this article and the candidates should read this completely till the end. The applicants should submit the application form by the online mode of application submission. The official website of the UPSSSC is given in this article for all the information regarding the UPSSSC ITI instructor recruitment 2017.
UPSSSC ITI Anudeshak Bharti 2017:
The details of the UPSSSC ITI Anudeshak Bharti 2017 have been given below and the applicants can get all the required information about the UPSSSC ITI instructor recruitment 2017. The candidates can also visit the official website of UPSSSC for any other latest information.
- Name of the organization: Uttar Pradesh Sub ordinate staff selection commission
- Name of the posts applied for: ITI Instructor, junior assistant, storekeeper etc.
- Total no of posts: 1080 vacancies
- Type of job: state government
- Location of job: Uttar Pradesh
- Official website: www.upsssc.gov.in
Description of the vacancies:
- No of posts for Instructor (Anudeshak): 852 posts
- No of posts for Junior Assistant: 228 posts
- No of posts for Storekeeper: 50 posts
UPSSSC ITI instructor jobs 2017, eligibility:
- For the post of ITI instructor: The candidates should have the degree or diploma or should have done ITI in the relevant trade.
- For the posts of junior assistant & store keeper: the candidates should have cleared class 12th and check the details from the official website of the department.
Age limit: The applicants should not be below the age of 18 years to apply of the job and they should not exceed 40 years of age as the upper limit. The relaxation in the age for the candidates of the reserved category can be checked form the website of UPSSSC.
Application fee: The applicants should check the application fee from the website of the department.
The process of selection for the applicants for the posts of ITI instructor will consist of two levels. The first level will be the written exam and the selected applicants will have to appear for the next round of the selection process which is the interview. The date of the written exam will be declared soon on the website.
UPSSSC ITI instructor vacancies key dates:
The important dates for applying for the for UPSSSC ITI instructor vacancies 2017 the posts of ITI Anudeshak Bharti the applicant should apply by the online mode of submission of the application which is also the hazel free mode. The applicants should check the required details of the job from the official web portal of the UPSSSC and get all the important details regarding the eligibility and the other information.
For ITI instructor:
- Initial date of application form submission: 28th November 2016
- Last date of application submission: 21st December 2016
- Date of the exam: uploaded soon
For the junior assistant posts:
The dates will be uploaded soon on the official website of the department. The candidates should keep themselves updates by visiting the website frequently.
How to apply for UPSSSC ITI Anudeshak Bharti 2017?
- GO to the official website of UPSSSC
- Click on the ITI instructor application form link
- Fill up the application form completely
- Submit the form as directed on the UPSSSC website.
Official website: www.upsssc.gov.in