UPSSSC junior engineer recruitment 2017, apply for 489 JE jobs available online at www.upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC JE recruitment notification 2017:
- 1 UPSSSC JE recruitment notification 2017:
- 2 UPSSSC junior engineer recruitment 2017:
- 3 www.upsssc.gov.in junior engineer jobs 2017:
- 4 UPSSSC junior engineer bharti 2017, eligibility details:
- 5 UPSSSC Junior engineer admit card 2017:
- 6 How to apply for UPSSSC JE recruitment 2017?
- 7 Share this:
- 8 Like this:
- 9 Related
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has issued an employment notification to recruit eligible and qualified aspirants for 489 available posts of Junior Engineer for civil and electrical branches. This notification is a golden opportunity for all the unemployed candidates who want to get jobs in the government department in the engineering sector. All the interested candidates must complete registration through online mode of application by visiting the website of UPSSSC, which is www.upsssc.gov.in. The last date to apply for the given posts is 17th January 2017. Apply soon for the UPSSSC Junior Engineer recruitment 2017.
UPSSSC junior engineer recruitment 2017:
UPSSSC was set up in November 1988. The head office of UPSSSC is at Lucknow. It has the authority to for the recruitment for various vacancies in the different government departments of the state like a forest guard, junior engineer, stenographer, nurse etc. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission commonly known as UPSSSC conducts many exams for the candidates. It conducts written tests or interview for the selection of the applicants according to the posts applied for. This time the UPSSSC has released the UPSSSC JE recruitment notification 2017 for the selection of the applicants for the posts of Junior Engineer.
www.upsssc.gov.in junior engineer jobs 2017:
- Name of the recruiting organization : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Name of the vacancy: Junior Engineer
- Total no of posts: 489 vacancies
- Location of the job: Uttar Pradesh state
- Branches : Civil and Electrical
- Mode of Application: Online
- Application status: From 27th December 2016
- Last Date: 17th January 2017
- Application Fee: 225/-RS for General and OBC , 105/-RS for SC/ST, 25/-Rs for PWD
- Age limit: form 18 to 40 years
- Eligibility: graduation in Civil or Electrical field
- Last day for fee payment: 19th January 2017
- Process of Selection: By Written exam and interview
- Official website: www.upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC junior engineer bharti 2017, eligibility details:
All the aspirants should have degree in Mechanical/ Civil engineering from recognized board or university as per educational prerequisite for UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017. In terms of age criteria, candidates must be aged between 18 years to 40 years. The upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved category candidates as per government rules and regulations.
UPSSSC Junior engineer admit card 2017:
All the applicants who will be sleeted in the written exam will be called upon for the next round of the selection that is the interview round. Applicants will have to bring valid documents such as the educational certificates, caste certificates, mark sheets, and other important documents for verification purpose for the interview round. The result of the written exam will be released online on the official website of the UPSSSC. The candidates should be in touch with us via our page, we will provide all the details regarding the release of admit card, answer key and result details about UPSSSC 489 JE Recruitment 2017. If you are one of the applicants participating in this year’s selection process, then we recommend you to stay connected with our web page by visiting regularly to get latest information regarding the UPSSSC Junior engineer vacancies 2017.
How to apply for UPSSSC JE recruitment 2017?
- The candidates should go to the official website of
- The applicants should open the application form link
- Applicants should then fill the UPSSSC Junior engineer recruitment 2017 online application form.
- Then submit the duly filled application form as directed.
- Initial date of registration: 27th December 2017
- Last date of submission of application form: 17th January 2017
- Date of exam: To be available soon
Official website: www.upsssc.gov.in