UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2017 UP Gram Vikas Adhikari Online Application for 8000 UPSSSC VDO Posts at the official website i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in
UP Gram Vikas Adhikari Recruitment 2017
- 1 UP Gram Vikas Adhikari Recruitment 2017
- 2 About UPSSSC:
- 3 UPSSSC VDO Recruitment Eligibility 2017
- 4 upsssc.gov.in apply online
- 5 UP VDO Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
- 6 UPSSSC VDO/Gram Vikas Adhikari Recruitment 2017 Age Limit
- 7 UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 8 UPSSSC VDO Gram Vikas Adhikari Admit Card 2017
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
The department of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission will soon declare the job notice for 8000 number of vacancies for the posts of Village Development Officer (VDO) posts. All the applicants those who are eligible can fill the Online Application Form for UPSSSC Vacancy 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in.
Candidates those who are interested are suggested to apply for the application form through online mode on or before the last date of the submission of application form. Other more details related to the released posts are provided in the article below such as how to apply procedure, application fee, selection process, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc. So, candidates are suggested to read the complete article below for all the detailed information.
UPSSSC is also called as Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission. The department was formed in the month of November 1988, and the headquarters of this commission is situated at Lucknow. But in the year 1990 it was changed into Commission. The main aim of UPSSSC is for organizing the recruitment exam to hire the applicants those who are talented and are eligible from different services in the state. Currently, the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has issued an official notice for the applicants to hire the 8000 UP Village Development Officer posts.
UPSSSC VDO Recruitment Eligibility 2017
To be considered eligible for UPSSSC VDO 8000 Recruitment 2017, candidates must complete the Intermediate Examination with Science/Agriculture from the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh or an examination recognized by the Government and Certificate in CCC Computer Operation.
Education qualification: The applicants those who are interested in applying for the application form should have passed the intermediate exam with science/ Agriculture and have a CCC Certificate in Computer.
Age Limit: Applicants those who are willing in applying for the application form must have age limit lies in between 18 years to 40 years. The age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
Application Fee: Applicants those who are willing in applying for the application form need to submit the application fee as per their category as mentioned in the official notification available on the official website.
Selection process: The willing candidates will be selected on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the following.
- Written Test.
- Physical Test.
upsssc.gov.in apply online
UPSSSC VDO Application Form 2017 has been released on the official website of the department. Here below, we have provided some simple steps that will help you in applying for the application form easily without any difficulty. Also, stay connected with us for all the latest updates. If you are facing any kind of difficulty then you can comment in the comment box provided below. This is a great chance for the candidates those who are looking for the jobs in the same department. The applicants will get shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written exam and physical exam conducted by the authority members. A large number of candidates are going to appear in the process.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the UPSSSC i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in
- Then on the home page, search for the UP VDO advertisement file
- Read it carefully and know the eligibility criteria conditions
- Download the application form available at the home page
- Application form will appear on your screen
- Use candidate’s personal and professional details without any error
- Attach all your recent passport size photo, signature copies in proper format and size
- Verify all the details entered before the submission of application form to avoid errors
- Make the payment of the application fee
- Submit it and take a print out of it for future use.
UP VDO Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Recruitment drive will be done for a total of 8000 posts. Some posts will be fixed for reserved candidates. Category wise vacancy details is as follows:
- Name of the Department: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Name of the Post: Village Development Officer (VDO)
- Total Number of Posts: 8000 vacancies
- Apply Mode: Online
- Pay Scale: Best In the Industry
- Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC VDO/Gram Vikas Adhikari Recruitment 2017 Age Limit
In terms of age limit, applicants will need to be aged between 18 to 40 years as on 1.7.2016 for UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari Recruitment 2016. Age limit will be relaxed for reserved candidates as per the rules and regulations of the Government of Uttar Pradesh State. Selected candidates will be given salary ranged from 5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs 2000.
UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Selection will be done in two phases: Written test and interview. The written test will be multiple choice type and there will be a total of 80 questions set from Hindi Language, General Intelligence, Mathematics and Rural Development. Each question will carry 1 mark. Duration of the test is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Release Date of Official Notification: Available Soon
- Starting Date for the submission of Online Application Form: Available Soon
- The Last Date for the submission of Online Application Form: Available Soon
- Dates to Pay Application Fees: Available Soon
UPSSSC VDO Gram Vikas Adhikari Admit Card 2017
Date of examination has not yet been notified. The Commission will announce a date for taking the test after the registration process is completed and UPSSSC VDO Admit Card 2017 will be issued online for the concerned applicants well before the test date.
After the written test, interview will be taken which will carry 20 marks. Final selection list will be prepared based on the marks in the written test and interview combined. The respective applicants will be notified about the interview process in due time. At the moment, they will need to complete registration for the selection process properly and start taking preparation from the written test.
Official Website: upsssc.gov.in