WB Forest Recruitment 2017 Apply for 259 Forest Guard Posts at the official website i.e. www.westbengalforest.gov.in
West Bengal Forest Recruitment 2017
Directorate of forests, the government of West Bengal has issued a job notice for 259 number of vacancies for the posts of forest guard. The West Bengal forest guard jobs 2017 online application form has been started from 21st April 2017 and the last date to apply for the application form is 19th May 2017. Applicants those who are eligible for these released vacancies in the state of West Bengal can apply online on or before the last date at www.wbprb.applythrunet.co.in. This is a great chance for all the candidates in the state of west Bengal who have cleared the class 10th exams. More details related to the West Bengal Forest department jobs 2017 such as eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, important dates, selection process, pay scale, and other details are provided in the article below. Candidates are suggested to stay connected with us for all the latest details.
West Bengal Forest Guard Vacancy Details 2017
|Name of the Department||West Bengal Forest Department|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the post||Forest Guard posts|
|Total Number of Posts||259 Vacancies|
|Work Location||West Bengal|
|Starting Date for the submission of application form||21st April 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of application form||19th May 2017|
- Unreserved (UR) Category Applicants: 106 posts
- Unreserved (Ex-serviceman) Category Applicants: 09 posts
- Scheduled Caste Category Applicants: 88 posts
- Scheduled Caste (Ex-serviceman) Category Applicants: 03 posts
- Scheduled Tribe Category Applicants: 17 posts
- OBC-A Category Applicants: 22 posts
- OBC-B Category Applicants: 14 posts
Eligibility Criteria for WB Forest Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants those who are willing in applying for the application form must have passed class 10th exam or its equivalent from the WB Board of Secondary Education or any authorized institution by the State Governments or Central Government.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates for West Bengal Forest Guard Vacancy 2017 must lie in between 18 years to 32 years as on 1st January 2017. The age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be provided as per the norms of the government.
Pay Scale: The selected applicants will get a great amount of pay scale as per the norms of the government i.e. of Rs. 5,400 – Rs. 25,200/- (i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-.
Application Fee: The interested candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category to apply for the application form successfully.
- For general/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 200/- application fee + Rs. 20/- processing fee
- For ST category candidates: Rs. 20/- processing fee, no application fee required
- For SC category candidates: Rs. 20/- processing fee, no application fee required
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates those who have applied successfully will be done on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Physical standard Test
- Physical efficiency test
- Written exam
- Personality Test
- Starting date for the WB Forest recruitment application form: 21st April 2017
- The Last date for the WB Forest recruitment application form: 19th May 2017
- Modification in the filled online application form can be done in between: 21st April to 19th May 2017
How to apply online for the West Bengal application form 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.westbengalforest.gov.in
- On the home page, select the forest guard recruitment exam.
- Click on the apply online application form and fill the application form carefully with correct information.
- After filling the application form, check it once and submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Official Website: www.westbengalforest.gov.in