WB Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply for 4982 Gramin Dak Sevak, Postman Posts at Online at www.westbengalpost.gov.in, www.indiapost.gov.in
West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2017
- 1 West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2017
- 2 WB Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2017
- 3 www.indiapost.gov.in West Bengal Post Office Job Details 2017
- 4 Category wise vacancy details 2017
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for the WB Postal Circle Jobs 2017
- 6 How to apply for the WB Postal Circle Vacancy 2017?
- 7 WB Post Circle Important Dates:
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The West Bengal Postal Circle Department has released the job notice on the official website of the department i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in. The department is going to hire 4982 number of candidates for the available posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. So, you can apply for WB postal circle jobs 2017 on or before the last date of submission of application form i.e. 24th May 2017. More related information such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, how to apply process, important dates, etc. are provided in the article below.
WB Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2017
The West Bengal Postal Circle Department has recently released the job notice as the West Bengal Post Office Dak Sevak notification 2017 for Postman posts. All the candidates those who were looking for the Government jobs can apply for this recruitment notification. The recruitment board has declared the job notice for 4982 number of vacancies for dak sevak posts in different department across the state. However, only the aspirants those who are eligible can apply for WB Postal Circle posts 2017.
www.indiapost.gov.in West Bengal Post Office Job Details 2017
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Postal Circle Department|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||4982 posts|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Starting date for the submission of application form||25th April 2017|
|The Last date for the submission of application form||24th May 2017|
Category wise vacancy details 2017
- UR category candidates: 2561 posts
- OBC category candidates: 1224 posts
- SC category candidates: 945 posts
- ST category candidates: 252 posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: 4982 posts
Eligibility Criteria for the WB Postal Circle Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: All the interested candidates those who are willing to apply for the recruitment process must have passed Class 10th/ Matriculation to apply online for the Indian post office recruitment 2017. Also, the individual must possess the Computer knowledge Certificate to be considered eligible for these WB Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy.
Age limit: The candidates those who are interested in applying for the application process must fulfil the age limit criteria that is mentioned below.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years
- Refer the official West Bengal Post office job notification 2017 for the GDS Posts.
Selection process: Applicants those who apply for the application form successfully will be selected for the GDS posts on the basis of the automated generated merit list. Computer knowledge certification is the additional advantage in the selection process of the aspirants for the released posts.
Pay Scale: All the applicants those who are shortlisted for the WB Post Office GDS Jobs will receive the great amount of pay scale as per the Government Norms and regulations.
Application fee: All the willing candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category as mentioned below to apply for the recruitment process successfully.
- Male category candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Female category Candidates: No Fee.
How to apply for the WB Postal Circle Vacancy 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in
- On the home page, search for the official notification of WB Post office Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs and read it completely before applying for the application form.
- All the candidates those who find themselves eligible can click on Apply Online link.
- Enter all the personal, academic qualification details in the provided fields.
- Later, upload the scanned copies of all the supporting certificates if necessary.
- Pay the application fee on the basis of your category (Male/ Female).
- At last, click the submit option and complete the online registration process.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
WB Post Circle Important Dates:
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: 25th April 2017
- The last date for the submission of online application form: 24th May 2017
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in