WBSSC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 599 LDC/LDA (Group C) Vacancies at www.wbssc.gov.in :
WBSSC LDC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online
- 1 WBSSC LDC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online
- 2 WBSSC LDC/LDA (Group C) Recruitment 2015
- 3 WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016
- 4 WBSSC Group C Recruitment 2015 Vacancy details
- 5 WBSSC LDA/LDC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria / Qualifications
- 6 WBSSC LDC/LDA Recruitment Application Fees
- 7 www.wbssc.gov.in/apply offline or online
- 8 WBSSC LDC/LDA Selection Process & Pay Scale
- 9 WBSSC LDC/LDA (Group C) Admit Card 2016
- 10 Official Website : www.wbssc.gov.in
- 11 Share this:
- 12 Like this:
- 13 Related
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for recruitment of candidates into Group C posts. There are about 599 vacant positions according to the advertisement. Candidates who have completed Madhyamik (10th) Examination from a recognized board are eligible to apply for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Lower Division Assistant (LDA) posts.
The West Bengal Staff Selection Commission functions under the administrative control of the Govt. of West Bengal in the Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms. The function of the Commission is to select persons for direct recruitment the posts and services in the State Govt. establishments under Gr. B and Gr. C categories. It holds Departmental examinations for promotion to the categories of posts under Gr. B and Gr. C. It also gives advice to the State Government on such matter as may be referred to it.
WBSSC LDC/LDA (Group C) Recruitment 2015
Candidate willing to apply for WBSSC LDC Recruitment 2015-16 must have posses minimum required qualification. Applicant having the required eligibility criteria should apply for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Lower Division Assistant (LDA) by filling up the application form available on the official website www.wbssc.gov.in Starting date for the registration of Application form is 27th November 2015. Last date for the registration of Application form is 28th December 2015.
West Bengal Central School Service Commission has release official notification of 1st State Level Selection Test (SLST) for Recruitment of Assistant Teachers 2016 in Secondary and Higer Secondary schools (XI-XII) Applicant can apply online from 19th Feb for more details visit: WBSSC Recruitment 2016 for 18203 Assistant Teacher Vacancies
WBSSC Group C Recruitment 2015 Vacancy details
- Personal & Administrative Reforms – 300 posts.
- Irrigation & Waterways (District) – 100 Posts
- School Education – 36 posts.
- Agriculture Marketing – 5 posts.
- Fisheries – 10 posts.
- Initiation & Waterways – 110 posts.
- Youth Service – 25 posts.
- Finance (Revenue) – 7 posts.
- Food Processing Industries & Horticulture & (Directorate) – 04 Posts
- Food Processing Industries & Horticulture (District) – 26 Posts
- Social Welfare – 49 posts.
- Correctional Administration – 5 posts.
- Industrial Training – 2 posts.
- Higher Education – 20 posts.
WBSSC LDA/LDC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria / Qualifications
Applicants must have Passed Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent with Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer Operation with the ability of typing on Computer at the speed of 20 W.P.M. (English) or 10 W.P.M. (Bengali) from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6 months are considered to be eligible. Age of candidate applying for the vacant post should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January 2015. Upper age relaxation should be applicable for the reserved candidate as per the government rule. Upper age relaxation of 3 years is applicable for OBC candidate, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PH candidate as per govt. rule.
WBSSC LDC/LDA Recruitment Application Fees
The application fee for General and OBC candidate is RS-220/- and Rs-20 for the reserved category such as SC/ST/PwD applicant. Application fees should be paid online. Fees should be paid through Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking of any bank or via Tathya Mitra Kendras. No exemption of fees is available to the SC / ST / BC-A / BC-B candidates of other states.
www.wbssc.gov.in/apply offline or online
- Name of the department: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Lower Division Assistant (LDA)
- Number of post: 599
- Application method: Online
- Application status: Available from 27th November 2015
- Deadline: 28th December 2015
- Application fee: Rs. 220/- for General and Rs. 20/- for Reserved candidate
- Age limit: 18 to 40 years
- Educational requirement: Madhyamik (10th) Examination
- Selection process: Written test followed by interview
- Exam date: in the upcoming days
- Exam type: Multiple Choice Questions
- Availability of Admit Card: very soon
- Website: www.wbssc.gov.in
WBSSC LDC/LDA Selection Process & Pay Scale
Selection process to select the right candidate for this recruitment is based on written examination and personal interview. According to these two process aspirants are selected. At first candidate will go through the written test. The Examination will consist of two parts Part-I and Part-II and will be held on two different dates. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in Part-I will only be allowed to appear in the Part-II examination. Exam will include multiple choice questions. Only the qualified candidate from the exam will go through the personal interview. After the completion of this test applicant are selected for the desired posts. Finally the candidate selected for the desired will be given a Salary of Rs.5, 400/- to Rs.25, 200/- (Pay band-2) with grade pay of Rs.2600/- per month.
WBSSC LDC/LDA (Group C) Admit Card 2016
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission will provide the WBSSC Admit card for the written exam for the recruitment of LDC LDA vacancies. All applicants will be able to download Admit Card 2015 from official website. After the successful completion of examination, West Bengal SSC will announce the Result. All candidates who qualify written examination will be called for the Personal Interview.
LAST DATE: 28/12/15