Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Apply for 15 Residency Posts at the official website i.e. wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Western Railway Recruitment 2017
Greta news for the applicants who are eagerly searching for the Government Jobs in the Western Railway department as the officials of the Western Railway has released the job notice for 15 number of vacancies for the post of Residency in different departments like General Medicine, Surgery etc. The Western Railway is requesting the application forms from the talented and young candidates. The applicants will be able to apply for the recruitment process by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in. More information related to the posts details, age limit, educational qualification, and application process are discussed in the article below. Applicants are suggested to refer it before applying for the recruitment process.
About Western Railway:
The Western Railway zone is newly established and the headquarter of this department is located in Jabalpur comprises with the Bhopal division of erstwhile railway and Jabalpur and Bhopal and Kota division of erstwhile western railway. This new zone of Western Railway is formed on 04 July 2002. The main objective of Western Railway is to make the people stand in the side of comfort and satisfaction while using Indian Railways for their journey.
Western Railway Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Western Railway
- Total No. of Vacancies: 15 Posts
- Name of the Post: Residency
- Apply Mode: Online
- Pay Scale: Please refer official notification
- Official Website: wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Department wise vacancy details
- Anaesthesia: 01 posts
- General Medicine: 03 posts
- General Surgery: 04 posts
- Gastroenterology: 01 post
- General Anaesthesia: 02 posts
- I. Surgery: 02 posts
- Paediatrics: 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway Vacancy 2017:
Educational Qualification: Refer the official website for detailed information. The applicants who considers themselves eligible are suggested to apply for the recruitment before the last date.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates should lie in between 15 years to 24 years to be eligible for the recruitment process.
Application Fees: Interested candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- to apply for the application form successfully.
Selection Process: The selection process of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and physical fitness test.
- The Last Date for the Submission of online application form: 27th April 2017
How to Apply for the Western Railway Recruitment 2017?
Here below, we have provided some simple steps that will help you in applying for the recruitment process easily without any difficulty. All the interested and eligible candidates are suggested to apply for the recruitment process before the last date of submission of application form i.e. 27th April 2017.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the application form for Western Railway Jobs available on the home page
- Fill all the details in the application form like name, address, contact details, and all the other information carefully
- Attach all the essential certificates.
- Submit the application form and make the payment of the application fee
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Western Railway Result 2017:
As soon as the recruitment exam will be conducted successfully for the Western Railway then the department will declare the result on its official website of the department. All the applicants are suggested to stay connected with us for all the latest updates. We will also update the direct link to download the result easily from this web page.
Official Website: www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in