West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017 Apply for West Bengal Police Lower Division Clerk 57 posts at policewb.gov.in
West Bengal Police LDC Recruitment 2017
- 1 West Bengal Police LDC Recruitment 2017
- 2 WB Police Application form 2017
- 3 www.policewb.gov.in Recruitment 2017
- 4 Eligibility Criteria WB Police LDC Recruitment 2017
- 5 Procedure to Download the WB Police LDC Application Form 2017
- 6 Official Website: www.policewb.gov.in
- 7 Share this:
- 8 Like this:
- 9 Related
The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board recently announced the job notification WB Police LDC Recruitment 2017 for the candidates who are looking for the government job in the police department. There are various job vacancies available which are to be filled by the eligible and dynamic candidates. All the interested candidates are required to fill the WB Police Application Form 2017 before the last date of Application Form submission by an online method. The candidate can download their respective WB Police Application Form 2017 which is available on its official webpage www.policewb.gov.in.
WB Police Application form 2017
All the candidates who want to apply for this job vacancy are required to fill the application forms before the last date of application form submission. This is the great opportunity for the candidate who wants to apply for this post and wants to make their career as Police LDC. But before applying for this post, the candidate has to first check the eligibility criteria. If the eligibility criteria match, then he or she will be eligible for appearing in the next selection process. The selected candidate will get the job of Police LDC and will get the salary for the same with good remuneration. If you are looking for the important details and information regarding this job vacancy then you can check this post or you can also check the important information on its official website.
www.policewb.gov.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Police Recruitment Department|
|Name of the Examination||WB Police Examination 2017|
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerk|
|Number of the Post||57 Posts|
|Availability of the Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria WB Police LDC Recruitment 2017
Qualification: To appear for this examination, the candidate must have the passing certificate of the 8th and 10th standard from the certified and recognized Institute or West Bengal Board. Apart from this, you can check the detailed information available on its official notification.
Age Limit: To meet the eligibility criteria, the maximum limit of the age must be 63 years as on 31st July 2017 where the age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
Selection Process: To select the candidate, he or she must undergo various selection processes that are Physical Test, Written test, Medical test, and the Interview round. As soon as the person clears the physical test he or she will be eligible for the next selection round that is the written examination. The candidate will get the call letter from the same. If he or she clears the written examination, then he or she will be eligible for the Medical Examination and the final examination will be the personal interview. To get this job the candidate must undergo all these processes.
Procedure to Download the WB Police LDC Application Form 2017
If the candidate wants to apply for the West Bengal Police LDC then he or she has to fill the application form which he or she will get from the official website of the West Bengal Police Department. Here we have listed few steps which let you reach to the Application Form directly.
- The aspirant has to first navigate the official website of West Bengal Police Commission that is policewb.gov.in.
- At the home page, he or she has to search for the notification link which he or she has to read the instructions as well as terms and conditions carefully.
- Now the candidate has to search for the link to apply online.
- Click on the Apply online option which will redirect you to the new page where you have to mention the details including the Candidate name, Address, Contact number, and other details.
- Now the candidate has to upload the documents along with the application form whichever is mentioned in the application form.
- Then again recheck the details whichever filled and then click on the submit button.
- Now the candidate has to pay the fees with either by net banking or by challan.
- Then it will generate the registration number and form which you have to take the print out to use it for later processes.