Latest Update (6th February 2017) : AP Police Constable SCT Result 20167 Available at the official website www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in
AP Police Constable Result 2016-17
- 1 AP Police Constable Result 2016-17
- 2 AP Police SCT Result 2016
- 3 www.appolice.gov.in constable Result 2016
- 4 AP Police Constable Selection Process 2016
- 5 APSLPRB SCT Police Cut off Marks 2016
- 6 How to Download AP Police Constable (Men/ Women) Result 2016?
- 7 Official Website: www.appolice.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
Here is a good news for the candidates those who have appeared for the SCT Constable Exam 2016 conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) as the board is soon going to declare the result on its official website mentioned below. The department successfully organized the exam on 6th November 2016 and a large number of applicants those who have applied for the recruitment had appeared for the exam and now they are eagerly searching for their result here and there on the internet. All those candidates are suggested to stay in touch with us for all the upcoming updates related to the APSLPRB SCT Police Constable Result 2016. The result will soon be update on the official website by the officials. After that, we will update the direct link to download the result here on this web page.
AP Police SCT Result 2016
The Andhra Pradesh Police Department hires all the candidates in the organization according to their need for different posts. The Andhra Pradesh Police comes under the supervision of home ministry in the state government of Andhra Pradesh. The organization is headed by the Director General of Police. This department is looks after the enforcement of law and order in the state.
www.appolice.gov.in constable Result 2016
- Name of the Board:Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board
- Name of the Post:Constable (Civil) (Men/Women)
- Total Number of Vacancies:4,548 posts
- Exam Date: 6th November 2016
- Declaration Date of the Result: Available Now
- Exam Pattern:Multiple choice types question
- Total Mark:120
- Time Duration:2 hours
- Further Process:Physical Efficiency Test & Personal Interview
- Official Website:appolice.gov.in
AP Police Constable Selection Process 2016
The applicants those who are qualified in the prelim selection exam will be required to undergo the Physical Efficiency Test and applicants those who qualify in the Physical Efficiency Exam will be required to appear for a written exam in four papers like English, Telugu, Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning/ Mental Ability and General Studies. After appearing for the exam, all the candidates started searching for their result of Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Exam (Civil) (Men/ Women) else you will not be able to know the exam result. For the sake of applicants, we have provided here the direct link to download their result so that you will be able to download the result easily.
APSLPRB SCT Police Cut off Marks 2016
The Andhra Pradesh Police Constable cut off marks 2016 are different for all the categories. The cut off list for SC and ST will be lower than the aspirants of general and backward class. The minimum marks to be secured by the aspirants in order to qualify in the prelim written exam in the paper is 40% for OC, 35% for BCs and 30% for SCs/ STs/ Ex-Servicemen.
How to Download AP Police Constable (Men/ Women) Result 2016?
- First, candidates have to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Police i.e. appolice.gov.in
- On the home page, you can see the recruitment link in related links portion of the website.
- Just click on the link related to the result and its will redirect on the recruitment page.
- Now, you will find the link as AP Police Constable Result/ Cutoff Marks/ Merit List 2016 along with the notification date.
- Then, you have to give the identification information such as registration id, application number to download the Andhra Pradesh Police Result for Constable Exam.
- The result of the Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Exam will appear on your screen.
- Download it and take a print out of the same for future use.