Bidar District Court Recruitment 2017 Apply for 55 Peon, Typist, and other Posts on the official website www.bidar.nic.in
Bidar District Court Jobs 2017
The authority members of Karnataka Judiciary has issued the job notice for the year 2017. Bidar District Court Recruitment has been released to fill the 55 number of talented and eligible applicants for Stenographer, Peon, Typist, Process server posts. Applicants who were interested and are eligible can apply for District Court Jobs, Bidar before the last date of submission of application form. Candidates need to apply for the recruitment process through offline mode. Here in the article below, we have provided some simple steps to apply for the recruitment easily.
Aspirants can apply for the Bidar District Session Peon jobs on or before the last date i.e. 3rd April 2017. Candidates who have completed their SSLC and Senior grade typing exam in both Kannada and English languages are eligible to apply for Typist, Peon jobs. Candidates can find more details related to the age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, how to apply procedure, etc. in the article below.
Bidar District Session Court Job Details
|Name of the Board||Bidar District Court|
|Name of the Post||Peon, Typist, Stenographer, other posts|
|Total number of Vacancies||55 posts|
|The last date for submission of Offline application form||3rd April 2017|
Post wise Vacancy Details
Total number of vacancies: 55 posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||Total Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Bidar District Court Jobs 2017
Education Qualification: Candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment must have to complete SSLC from the authorized university. The SSLC Certificate is must. Aspirants should possess senior grade typing exam in both English and Kannada languages.
Age limit: The applicants who are interested must fulfil the age limit criteria as provided below. For post wise age limit criteria candidates are suggested to refer the official website of the department.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 35 years
Selection process: The candidates who have applied for the released posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written exam
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview.
Post-Wise Pay Scale Details: The candidates who will be selected for the released posts will get a great amount of salary as provided below.
- For post 1: Rs. 9,600 -14,400/-.
- Post 2: Rs. 14,550-26,700
- Post 3, 5: Rs. 11,600 – 21,000/-.
- For post 4: Rs. 11,000 – 19,000/-.
Application fee: Willing candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category as mentioned below.
- For General/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex- serviceman/ PWD category applicants: Rs. 100/-.
How to Apply for Bidar District Sessions Court Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of Bidar District i.e. www.bidar.nic.in.
- On the home page, search for the related link of Bidar District Court recruitment 2017.
- Download the application form.
- Enter all the required information carefully like name, age, educational qualification, address and other essential details.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- Attach the relevant certificates as prescribed in the notice along with the application form.
- Send the application form to the postal address provided below.
- Candidates need to submit the application form before the last date 3rd April 2017.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for future use.
District & Sessions Court, Bidar.
- Starting date for the submission of offline application form: Already started.
- The last date of submission of offline application form: 3rd April 2017.
Official Website: www.bidar.nic.in