Latest Update (17th August 2017): Periyar University UG PG Supplementary Results 2017 Check Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and M.Phil Supply Result available at www.periyaruniversity.ac.in
Periyar University Supplementary Result 2017
- 1 Periyar University Supplementary Result 2017
- 2 Periyar University UG PG M.Phil Supply Result 2017
- 3 www.periyaruniversity.ac.in Result 2017
- 4 Periyar University Rechecking/ Revaluation Result 2017
- 5 Periyar University
- 6 Steps to Check Periyar University UG PG Supply Result 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.periyaruniversity.ac.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Periyar University has declared the semester’s supplementary examination result for the UG and PG courses online. the authority has conducted the main examination for the same in April and May month Exam. The Periyar University conducts the semester’s examination for BA, B.Sc., B.Com, M.Sc., M.Com, and MA courses in April or May month every year, this time the authorities of the Periyar University will be planning to release the result for various courses one by one and will upload on its official website www.periyaruniversity.ac.in. Candidates who are studying in various colleges and had appeared for the exam can check their supplementary result via course wise and roll number wise by following easy steps.
Periyar University UG PG M.Phil Supply Result 2017
The Periyar University has conducted the semester’s exam for UG and PG courses including B.Sc., B.Com, M.Sc., BCA, BBM, LLB, M.Ed, and other UG PG courses every year twice in a year that is November/December and April/May. This time we are talking about the Periyar University April/May Exam which will be going to conduct in the month of April or May 2017 and the result for the same will be going to release in the July month. In the month of November/December, the authority conducts the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th Semester exam and in the month of April/May, the authority conducts the even semester exam for 2nd, 4th, 6th, and 8th Semester.
www.periyaruniversity.ac.in Result 2017
|Name of the Organization||Periyar University|
|Name of the Examination||Periyar University Semester’s Supplementary exam|
|Name of the Courses||UG, PG, and M.Phil courses|
|Name of the Semester’s||2nd, 4th, and 6th Sem|
|Category||Result/Cut off Marks/Merit List|
Periyar University Rechecking/ Revaluation Result 2017
Candidates who appeared in the exam and looking for the result can check their marks obtained in the exam whereas candidates who are not satisfied with their exam outcome can apply for the totaling and rechecking of the paper within the specified time period. To get the latest and relevant updates, the candidate has to keep visiting our site. Candidate can only apply for the Periyar University Revaluation form soon after the declaration of the result and submit the form along with the fees receipt which is to be paid while submitting the revaluation form in the hope of getting increased marks.
The Periyar University was established by the Tamil Nadu government at Salem on 17th September 1997 as per the Periyar University Act 1997. This university is recognized by the UGC and is reaccredited by NAAC with A grade. The Periyar University imparts higher education to its candidates by offering various UG and PG courses. The University has 25 departments which offer post graduate and research programs along with 81 affiliated colleges, 5 constituent colleges, and a PG extension centers.
Steps to Check Periyar University UG PG Supply Result 2017
- Visit the official website of the Periyar University that is www.periyaruniversity.ac.in.
- Go to its home page and search for the latest notification for the Periyar University result at the home page of the website.
- Click on the link to Download Result.
- After clicking on the link another page will get reopened where you have to mention the Roll Number and Date of Birth along with the login details.
- Candidate can submit the details by pressing the submit button.
- Soon after clicking on the icon, candidate finds the result displayed in front of the screen.
- Download the result or take the hard copy of it for future reference.