Latest Update (28th September 2016) : RPF (CEN 01/2016) 2030 Women Constable result has been released on the official website at rpfonlinereg.in
Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2016
- 1 Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2016
- 2 RPF 2030 Female Constable Recruitment 2016
- 3 rpf recruitment 2016 online application
- 4 RPF Admit Card 2016 for Women Constable Exam
- 5 rpfonlinereg.in apply online
- 6 RPF Female Constable Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 7 RPF Recruitment 2016 Age Limit & Educational Qualification
- 8 RPF (CEN 01/2016) Recruitment Selection Process & Pay Scale
- 9 RPF Female Constable Admit card 2016 (CEN 01/2016)
- 10 Official Website: www.rpfonlinereg.in
- 11 Share this:
- 12 Like this:
- 13 Related
Railway protection force has recently published an advertisement for the recruitment of the youngsters for the various vacant posts in various departments. Authority member is going to recruit candidate for filling of 2030 vacant posts of Women/ Lady Constable in RPF/RPSF. Applications are invited by the department from the interested and eligible female candidates. Only the candidate having the minimum required qualification should only apply for RPF recruitment 2016. Interested candidate should apply for this Recruitment through online mode. Online application form is available on the official website rpfonlinereg.in So aspirants should fill the application form and apply before the last date which is 01st March 2016.
RPF 2030 Female Constable Recruitment 2016
Railway Protection Force is an Indian Central Armed Police Force charged with protecting the Indian Railways. Railway Protection Force (RPF) ensures the safety, security and boosts the confidence of the traveling public in the Indian Railways. The duties of the Railway Protection Force is to carry on an unrelenting fight against criminals in protecting railway passengers, passenger area and railway property.
rpf recruitment 2016 online application
So the interested candidates doesn’t waste time and apply for the post as the procedure of online application submission started. The candidates can apply for the post as the online application will be available on the official website from where candidate can register themselves for these posts is rpfonlinereg.in The last day for registration on the internet application entry is 01st March 2016. Interested applicants must complete registration process by filling in online application form.
RPF Admit Card 2016 for Women Constable Exam
RPF will soon issue admit card for women constable examination on its official website, so all candidate who have applied for this recruitment are looking for hall ticket, exam date, syllabus for all this details you can get from this link RPF Women Constable Admit Card 2016.
rpfonlinereg.in apply online
- Name of the Department: Railway protection force
- Name of the Post: Women/ Lady Constable
- Total Number of Post: 2030
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
- Process of Registration: Online
- Educational Qualification: 12th pass
- Application Status: started from 30th January 2016
- Deadline: 01st March 2016
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- per month
- Selection Process: Written Test, Physical Eligibility Test and Interview
- Type of Questions: Multiple choices
- Exam Date: not declared yet
- Admit Card: will upload soon
- Website: rpfonlinereg.in
RPF Female Constable Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
RPF Recruitment 2016 Age Limit & Educational Qualification
Candidates must be aged between 18 to 25 years old to be considered eligible for the selection process. Age limit will not be relaxed for unreserved category. But for reserved quota, age limit will be relaxed as per Government rules, subject to providing valid certificates or documents for verification. Without fulfilling the minimum education qualification requirement the application form will not be accepted so all interested candidates must have passed 12th class from any educational institute will be find eligible enough to apply.
RPF (CEN 01/2016) Recruitment Selection Process & Pay Scale
The selection procedure for this recruitment comprises of three rounds. The first will be a written examination which will be conducted for all the candidates who applied for the recruitment. The second round is Physical Eligibility Test; most of the rectification in the recruitment will be done in the PET only. The third round is the interviews. The pay scale for selected candidate is Rs.5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- per month.
RPF Admit card 2016 for the written exam will be soon issue by the authority member on its official website. Written exam will be held in the upcoming days. After the successful completion of examination process result will be declared by the authority members, for more updates stay tuned with us.