SBI PO Result 2017 (Main Exam) Check SBI Probationary Officer Cutoff and Merit List is expected to release on 19th June 2017 at its official website www.sbi.co.in
SBI PO Mains Result 2017
The State Bank of India is going to declare the SBI PO Mains Result online on 19th June 2017. The authority of the SBI will be going to conduct the Mains Exam for the Probationary Officer on Sunday 4th June 2017. After the Main examination result declaration, the authority will conduct the interview for the Group Exercise on 10th July 2017 to recruit candidates. The final result declaration for the written exam and interview will be going to declare on 5th August 2017 on Saturday. Candidate can check the result for the SBI PO Mains Exam available on its official website www.sbi.co.in.
SBI PO Mains Exam 2017
To select the candidates for 2403 vacant posts, the authorities of the SBI will conduct the written main exam on 4th June 2017 which is going to be scheduled at various affiliated centers. With this written exam, the authorities will shortlist the candidate for the interview and GD process. The candidate can check the result for the probationary officers at their online portal. Candidates who had appeared in the written exam can check their result on 19th June 2017. The authorities have released the SBI PO Prelims Exam Prelim results on 16th May 2017 and the shortlisted candidate will be going to appear for the Main exam on 4th June 2017. After the preliminary and main examination, the authority will then conduct the interview process.
www.sbi.co.in Mains Result 2017
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Examination||SBI PO Mains Exam|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer|
|Further Selection Process||Interview|
|Exam Dates||4th June 2017|
|Result Declaration date||19th June 2017|
|Interview Dates||10th July 2017|
|Final Result Date||5th August 2017|
|Category||Result/Cut off Marks/Merit List|
SBI PO 2017 Interview Dates
After the result declaration, the authority will be going to conduct the interview process which was scheduled on 10th July 2017. The interview process will be going to attended by the shortlisted candidates who has scored good marks in the main examination. The authority will then announce the final result for the SBI PO Main Exam on 5th August 2017 after the successful completion of the preliminary and main examination. We will soon update the cutoff list for the Main examination as it is different from the prelim exam’s cutoff. In order to appear for the interview round, the candidate are required to score the passing marks in the written exam then only he or she will be eligible for the interview round.
Steps to Download SBI Probationary Officer Mains Result 2017
Here we have listed the instructions which the candidate as to follow step by step.
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the official webpage of the SBI website that is sbi.co.in.
- Search for the Career link available at the homepage.
- Candidate has to click on the career icon section and has to find the link to SBI PO Mains Result 2017.
- After finding the link, you are required to click on the link which will open the login page displayed in front of your screen.
- In the login page, candidate has to enter the registration number, password, and date of birth.
- Candidate has to re-check the filled details and then has to press the login button.
- After pressing the login button, another pdf gets opened which shows you the merit list that contains the name of the candidate and roll number of the qualified candidate.
- Then the candidate can check his or her name in the list and can download the result.