Latest Update (22nd June 2016): Sri Sri University Result 2016 for different courses like MA MBA M.SC PGDM available at the official website www.srisriuniversity.edu.in
Sri Sri University Result 2016
- 1 Sri Sri University Result 2016
- 2 SSU Exam Result 2016
- 3 About SSU
- 4 www.srisriuniversity.edu.in Result 2016
- 5 SSU Details:-
- 6 Courses offered by the University are:-
- 7 How to check the SSU Result 2016?
- 8 Sri Sri University Result 2016 (Available Shortly)
- 9 Official Website: www.srisriuniversity.edu.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
The Sri Sri University Result 2016 (SSU), Cuttack is going to release the University examination results for various Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG) Courses. The examination was successfully organized by the university on different dates at various exam centers. A large number of applicants have appeared in this exam.
Applicants who have appeared in this exam are waiting for their results, and the results will be updated soon by the university on its Official website provided below. Applicants should keep in touch with us or bookmark this page for direct links to check the results and recent updates related to the results.
SSU Exam Result 2016
The result of Sri Sri University is not announced yet by the university till then applicants are suggested to stay in touch with us or bookmark this page for all the recent updates. The results for different undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) courses will be updated soon by the university on its official website is given below.
Every Year the Sri Sri University organizes the undergraduate and postgraduate all Semester Examinations in the month of April/ May. We suggest to the aspirants that they should keep in touch with us regularly or bookmark this page for related information and recent updates.
Sri Sri University has been formed under the Sri Sri University Act, 2009 No15024-I-Legis.-33/08/L, Notified in Odisha Gazette No. 1899 on 28th December 2009. On 22nd February 2012 Sri Sri University was notified by the Higher Education Department of the Government of Odisha as a legal entity after clearing a High Power Committee (HPC) scrutiny of its academic, infrastructure, financial, regulatory, and man power preparedness. The notification has featured in an amazing issue of Government of Odisha Gazette.
www.srisriuniversity.edu.in Result 2016
The Sri Sri University is an esteemed University was formed in the year 2009. Also from this year, this university is located in Cuttack, Odisha and offering a different number of courses. As per this University, there are various standard courses such as B.Com, M.A, MBA, PGDM, M.SC, etc. for all courses here now all the candidates are looking for result declaration.
As per this university guidelines, all courses examination result will be announced soon here on the official link provided below of this university. So all the candidates of this university are suggested to check and take a printout of your result after the declaration of it. Soon after issuing the exam result here, we will also provide you all the updates.
Name of the Organization: Sri Sri University (SSU)
Name of the Examination: UG, PG Courses.
Result Status: Available Soon
Official Website: www.srisriuniversity.edu.in
Courses offered by the University are:-
- Agri-Business MBA
- Bachelor of Architecture and town planning
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Performing Arts (Odissi Dance)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Entrepreneurship MBA
- General Management MBA
- MA in Naturopathy and Yogic Science
- MA In good Governance and publicly policy
- Sc. in osteopathy
How to check the SSU Result 2016?
- First, visit the official website of Sri Sri University i.e. www.srisriuniversity.edu.in
- Look for “Results” link on the home page of the website and click on it.
- In the new page that opens, select name of the examination.
- Enter your “roll number” and click on the search option.
- After that results would be displayed on the screen.
- Save it and take a printout of it for further use.