RSCIT RKCL Result 2017 VMOU Kota Results 2017 for 17th September Exam available at www.rkcl.vmou.ac.in. Check Cutoff and Merit list.
RKCL RSCIT Result 2017
The Vardhman Open University will be soon going to release the RKCL RSCIT Result 2017 for the 17th September 2017 Exam. Candidates who had applied for this exam and appeared for the test can check the candidate’s result available on its website www.rkcl.vmou.ac.in. The VMOU has conducted the Rajasthan State certification Course in Information Technology Examination to recruit candidates for taking admission in IT Courses. The authority of VMOU will be soon going to release the result on its website www.rkcl.vmou.ac.in. The candidate who had given the exam must be looking for the result declaration which will be soon going to declare on its website.
VMOU RSCIT Result 2017
The officials will be going to offer the admissions to only those candidates who had successfully qualified the exam. The applicant who has high score more than the cutoff marks will get the admission for the same applied courses. The candidate must check the cutoff marks for the VMOU RSCIT available on the website soon which is the minimum qualifying score that the candidate has to score to get shortlisted for the next process. Candidates are required to download the result page which he or she can use for various other purposes. All you have to click on the link and try to open the result page. Keep the result page secure and safe so that you can use it for future reference.
www.rkcl.vmou.ac.in Result 2017
|Name of the conduction body||Vardhman Open University|
|Name of the examination||Rajasthan State certification Course in Information Technology|
|Name of the organization||Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited|
|Name of the courses||Junior Engineer, AAO, Patwari posts|
|Result Declaration Status||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||17th September 2017|
RKCL RSCIT Cutoff Marks 2017
The cutoff marks which are also known as the minimum qualifying marks that the candidate has to score to clear the paper. In order to get the admission for the Information Technology course, one has to score at least the minimum qualifying mark. Candidate can check the cutoff marks for the same available on its website. By referring to the cutoff marks, the authority will prepare the merit list for the RSCIT where you will find the list of the candidates who got shortlisted from the exam. We will be going to update the cutoff marks and merit list date soon.
RSCIT RKCL September Result 2017
Here we are providing you the steps by which you can check your result. The process for checking the result is very easy, all you have to follow the step by step process which will take you to the result page.
- Open the website by entering the web address on google search bar.
- Press enter which will open the page where you have to find the link to open the result for the 17th September 2017 exam.
- After finding out the link, press the View Result icon which will open the new page where you have to select the district and an option by which you want to check your result.
- There are two options and the candidate has to choose one option out of these two options.
- Enter your asked details and then press the view result icon.
- After pressing the view result option you will find the result page gets open in front of your screen.
- Check the total marks obtained by the candidate and result achieved by the candidate.
- You can also go for downloading the page or can take the hard copy of it which you can use for future reference.